• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LA Auto Show??

I'll be there on Sat(1/3) for the first part of the day. Last year, it was less crowded from 9am to 11am on Sat. Maybe we could all meet at the NSX (Acura) area on Say 11ish time?

Ed-
'03 Silver/Silver

andy, i'm not sure if they'll have the HSC, but the Porsche Carrera GT makes its debut... so thats worth the price of admission.

Wanna roll together andy? if so, pick your day and we'll meet up somewhere :)

In case you don't have my number anymore: 310-430-2860. Or just IM me =)

Peace out,
Peter

PS - If any of you wanna go with me, i'm down. :)

Fri the 2nd or 9th?

Marc, we can ride together if you like but if your planning on the 2nd be prepared for a big crowd...Most everyone will be taking that day off work.

I usually go during the week and get there when they open, what do you think about Mon 5th - Thurs 8th in the late morning?

Re: Fri the 2nd or 9th?

Keep me posted of your plans...I might like to tag along. I'm off through the 5th, but have a pretty busy schedule. And I'll be out of town on the 9th-11th.

If it goes like last year, Saturday from 9AM - 12PM is much less crowded. It became crowded after 1PM. The most crowded day is the second Saturday, the 10th. I spend 9AM to 12PM taking photos then walk leisurely around checking things out till close to evening time.

Ed-

'03 Silver/Silver

Damn, it looks like I'll have to skip the show this year. Tomorrow I'm heading up to Mammoth (too much fresh snow to pass up). When I get back, I return to work...and I have a company cruise on the following weekend.

Eric, we always miss each other in Mammoth. We'll be up from the 11th thru the 16th. Are you planning on going anytime that week?

As for the auto show, Marc W and I are going to go tomorrow morning and be there for the doors to open. Can you break away?

Eric, we always miss each other in Mammoth. We'll be up from the 11th thru the 16th. Are you planning on going anytime that week?

Seriously, Craig...after this one, our next planned snowboarding trip is the 22nd through the 25th!

As for the auto show...I'm off of work tomorrow, but I'll be busy packing since we're heading up to Mammoth in the early afternoon! The doors of the show don't open early enough!

unbelieveable! Well have fun and don't pull a Sonny...I read today that (snow wise) this is the biggest Dec Mammoth has ever had.

From what I've been reading in Autoweek, allot of the really cool stuff won't be unveiled until the Detroit show anyway. But it should be fun, I'm sure Marc will find some way to get us in trouble :D

I read today that (snow wise) this is the biggest Dec Mammoth has ever had.

Which is why we're heading up this weekend. In fact, we didn't plan on going up this afternoon until a few days ago...so we'll be staying in Bishop.

Back