• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Laguna Seca NSX Parade Lap

guys ,as long as no one is injured and nothing belonging to the track is damaged the track could care less.The responsible party is imsa(who rented the track) and judging from the folks involved(with imsa) from my participation at LRP they probably had a good chuckle and will remind you all (at the drivers meeting)to take it easy in the corkscrew next year:wink:

guys ,as long as no one is injured and nothing belonging to the track is damaged the track could care less.The responsible party is imsa(who rented the track) and judging from the folks involved(with imsa) from my participation at LRP they probably had a good chuckle and will remind you all (at the drivers meeting)to take it easy in the corkscrew next year:wink:

I agree about the chuckle, and even the drivers involved had a chuckle afterward as the stories were told over some wine ...... though I must say that the drivers were forewarned that this might happen before the "official" driver's meeting since we had seen it happen before .... :eek::wink:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1077908&postcount=22

That is a sad and funny video at the same time!

Don, I think you are preaching to the choir. Most of us who are in this subsection track our cars on a regular basis. We know the mantra - "TAKE IT TO THE TRACK". A parade lap is just that - A PARADE LAP. Only the non track players would think this is a their time to be Aryton Senna or Zanardi.:wink:

That is a sad and funny video at the same time!

Don, I think you are preaching to the choir. Most of us who are in this subsection track our cars on a regular basis. We know the mantra - "TAKE IT TO THE TRACK". A parade lap is just that - A PARADE LAP. Only the non track players would think this is a their time to be Aryton Senna or Zanardi.:wink:

Agreed. I can only hope to get more to show up at the track. :rolleyes:

wow thats gold.

finally this movie came out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

whos the hot head that skipped across the rocks?! :biggrin:

Back