• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo/nsx

No BBS, they are too hard and tedious to clean. Swap the Murc's engine with the NSX's engine. You def would have something unique then, haha.

Might not love the performance in the Murcielago with that swap, but it'd sure cost less to maintain :biggrin:

Tom

Give them a Fast and Furious makeover!
fast.furious.500.jpg

Hollywoodgarbage -

Take a look at Blue Batmobiles threads of the LBBP he previously owned as that may or may not inspire you with the NSX (wheels, suspension, rear spats).

As for the Lamborghini...no idea. Maybe trade it in for the new LP560? kidding...
:tongue:

NSX - Wheels, rear diffuser, vented skirts, front lip.
nsx1107v.jpg

nsx1107.jpg

Lambo - Get a rear wing = perfect!
lp640-by-edo.jpg

murroad97.jpg

Your image shows a corvett, was this your intention?

The NSX pictured already has BBS wheels... ;)

Really? wow, they look 02+ oem to me .. well, anyways, I was referring to the CLASSIC all time personal favorite, LM's ....
OScar

Really? wow, they look 02+ oem to me .. well, anyways, I was referring to the CLASSIC all time personal favorite, LM's ....
OScar

He's referring to the fact that 02+ OEM wheels are made by BBS already.

house-cleaning...

Your image shows a corvett[e], was this your intention?
Hapa88 attempted to hot-link images from another site, in which the bandwidth was likely exceeded or the site doesn't encourage/support hot-linking. In such instances, it's best to use a dedicated file-host site for attaching images, for posterity's sake! (ie. www.imageshack.us, www.imagehosting.gr, www.xs.to, etc')

Here were the actual images...

Really? wow, they look 02+ oem to me...
He's referring to the fact that 02+ OEM wheels are made by BBS already.
That's correct, I was just being cheeky at the fact that the OEM/stock '02+ wheels are also manufactured by BBS.

Last edited:
Back