• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Larry's Turbo

Originally posted by VampNSX:
... This is suppose to be about NSX cars. ...

Well let's get back to that then - or do you have to have the last word on the subject?
Take the debate to the appropriate forum!!

then they put all this stuff about a rip of that has nothing to do with me.

Then stop crying about it. There are two issues here. First, you happened to post about a vendor that had recently been at the center of a shitstorm. Fine, that is going to ruffle some feathers. Get over it and stop pouting.

Second, you got a turbo on your NSX. We are all happy about that. And, we are happy that you are happy.

Stop mixing the two issues and being so juvenile. YOU are the one who decided to drag this down into name calling. Just move on. Go drive your car.

LAME

You have to give respect before you are going to get any.

As for your little comment about being a 'hater'. You don't know me or anything about me to make a statement like that. I was merely posting me opinion on the person. I didn't say ANYTHING about you or your new FI. I am glad that you are happy with it and it proves to be a reliable unit for you.

Maybe after you have a few more posts and have been around a little while you might have a better understanding of what we mean. You have a long way to go.

Either way, Peace to you bro.
smile.gif

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

LAME

<sigh> Well, you have obviously achieved complete immunity to reason. Several people have explained the situation to you, but you just can't pull your head out.

Also, just as a hint, even on the internet, a reasonably literate juvenile rant gets more respect than semi-literate rambling. Give it a try.

If you ever have any questions about FI, don't bother me with them.

Enjoy your ride.

[This message has been edited by David (edited 07 January 2003).]

LAME

lamer.gif
Back at you!

Couldn't give it up, could you?

Man, you don't even realize how much knowledge there is on this forum & you just managed to alienate some really smart people who could have helped you extract a whole lot more potential than you're realizing now.

So sad, too bad - buh-bye!
deepsleep.gif

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 08 January 2003).]

Back