• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas NSX September Meet

Nice pics. In that second shot, it almost looked like I had a targa! I wish! :tongue: I was good seeing you guys again, and it was nice seeing some new faces. I just got my dark tail light tint so I can't wait to get it installed and show it off the next time we meet.

BTW, anybody got a good alignment shop they recommend? I took it to Falconi Acura for my last alignment and my handling blows. :mad: Preferably some place with a Hunter alignment system. TIA

It was great to meet all you guys, it's nice to meet people in other cities that share a similar passion for cars. An offer is extended to all you should you find yourself in Seattle - send me a PM. I have some pics I'll download when I get unpacked.

Man I wish I could have made it. I didn't get back from Phoenix untill sometime after 5 p.m. on sunday. Look's like he next NSX MEET will be NSXPO. I will be there for that 1. Man I hope they have some deals on parts :biggrin:.

See you all next weekend
Bill

hey bill when are you leaving for nsxpo? i also signed in but i'll be staying with my cousin who lives 10 minutes away from the hotel. convoy maybe? I'm planning to leave on thursday pm and back on sunday after dinner.

Scott (Parts Manager) at Falconi's offered to have us stop by there for our next meet for breakfast and a tech talk and parts display. So next meet should start there.

That’s sounds like a good place to start out at. I have talked to the owner a few times and he has given me a 10% discount on parts and labor maybe we can get that for the group. How about a drive later that day how about Valley of fire and then around the lake? Also I have a room for Saturday night at NSXPO during reservation they told me that the couch makes out in to a bed so if any one wants to use it let me know.

Bill

How about Oct 22. I keep missing the end of month dates and I would love to come.

Regards,

Re: Las Vegas NSX October Meet

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to have missed September's Meet due to business reasons. An old Chinese saying said "Money can't buy everything, but with no money, one can't buy anything."

Merely acting as collector of great ideas, may I purpose the following:

Date: Saturday October 22
Time: 10:30am
Place: Falconi's Acura (Keith, would you be kind enough to jump in and make the connection?)

Time: 12:30pm - 2:00pm
Caravan: Depart Falconi's Acura for Valley Of Fire and Lake tour.

If there is no objections, I'll proceed to make this official and start notifying everyone.

Best Regards
Paul

PS: Boy I envy those who are attending NSXPO.

Just talked to Scott he's gonna talk to the various departments and get back to us asap.

Just got off the phone with Scott he said from friday to saturday eve they are having a computer conversion so that weekend isn't gonna work but he will reschedule.

I was at the track last night and as I was walking in two NSX's were leaving. A black and a sebring (with engine scoop). I was there to check out my buddies supra (www.wotm.com) for the Supras Invade Las Vegas meet. Anyone know of the NSX's? They sounded bad ass!

Nik

Doesn't look good for this month soo far. 22nd is too close to pull off and I'll be overseas the following week. I purpose to reschedule for next month which will be Sunday Nov 27th. Any objections or suggestions?

Best Regards
Paul

Keith.........Thanks soo much for the follow-up and effort.

SINCITY_NSX said:
Thats one blue NSX!!!! I dont think it will go to well in your garage paul so im willing to park it in my garage. :biggrin:

Hey Bill,

I think it will clash badly with your "Perfect Red". And at the current rate, I hope to drive it home later this week..........really really hope........wish me luck.

Regards
Paul

What do you think?

4645Release_16-med.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the last two weeks of November don't work out well for me. But the first part of December would be nice. I picked up some goodies for the old NSX. Not quite on the level of Paul, but who can compete with that?

Back