• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last few pics before a farewell

IM in aww..... after looking at your nsx, now i really want one
i have owned 5 cars in the past year

93 mr2 turbo
94 rx7 tt
94 supra tt

currently have a 03 bmw m3 and 03 evo :)

off topic here and sorry to troll on your thread ..... im 6 foot 2
will i fit an a nsx targa??? your thread just made my night :D

- johnny k

i'm 6'5" i 'fit' in the NSX., although a little tight... haven't drove one, just sat in one. I have a very large build... not fat, just big boned....lol

best way to find out.... try it :)

thanks for the feed back...... if i find one locally for sale i will have to go
and at least sit in it...... again sorry to troll on your thread

from pic's ive seen it just doesen't seem that the seat reclines that much
im a skinny 185....... its very important that you'r comfortable in a car

you'r nsx is one of the hottest ive seen, THAT THING IS SLAMMED!!
did you roll your fenders??

- johnny k

jkisineffect said:
93 mr2 turbo
94 rx7 tt
94 supra tt

currently have a 03 bmw m3 and 03 evo :)

- johnny k

Nice list of cars, look like you will enjoy NSX, probably more similar to your 03 M3 than any other car you have owned.

rickysals said:
i'm 6'5" i 'fit' in the NSX., although a little tight... haven't drove one, just sat in one. I have a very large build... not fat, just big boned....lol

best way to find out.... try it :)

I am 6'7" and fit just fine. Well, it's not like driving my Pops Escalade, but what do you expect? Once you drive one, you WILL make yourself fit in one, that is all I can tell you!

Awesome car - sorry you have to see it go :( One question, though - what brand of wheels are those? That style looks so good on an NSX

Well, I see the Acura badge on the centercaps, but I don't remember seeing an NSX with rims like that (or at least that large) - the only thing I can think of that is close is the Zenardi edition, but I still don't think that came with wheels that large. I hope I didn't ask a stupid noob questions :eek:

Look's like I found the new owner of your car.

http://www.teckademicseast.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2357

NSXAntietam8.jpg

NSXatgasstation.jpg

elixer said:
yes, she's almost sold
no, not in military
Luckily, i've been fortunate enough to build a nice house in a very nice neighborhood, Unfortunately, my office is 12 miles away, in DC traffic that's equivalent to 1hr+ during rush hours :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I would love to keep her, but between two small kids and commute, i drive Armada more often than the X.
She deserves to be driven :D :D

Jon
I know how you feel.
I got my 04 in May thinking that I could drive it everyday to work.
Lost my babysitter before the summer. Now I have to drop off 3 kids off in the morning. Of course not in my NSX.
But I find any reason to drive the car,like getting milk,or going to the post office,and take the long way home everytime.

Back