• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last run for the year

Ok those of us who couldn't make NSXPO 2011 and unfortunately missed out on all the fun, let's take a Sunday morning run b4 we put our Xs in hibernation. Dim sum, city island, bear mountain just to name a few. Baileys been hiding all season and Simon forgot his NSX when his new addition arrived.....we miss you guys.

I may be up for something this weekend...

Tytus

It's about time Dynamic! I was starting to lose hope :rolleyes:

I'm ready for a final Bear Mountain or City Island run with the boys! Just let me know when and where and I'm in for sure! C'mon guys let's start chiming in...the weather is gonna get ugly sooner rather than later!

Negative. In London right now. Munich next week for Oktoberfest. Not all is lost though as far as a run. Drove a 599 this morning. Yellow with black top and wheels. Right-hand drive. Gorgeous! I know you would be jealous Mike. Tell Antoine for me, saw him @XPO.
NSXPO was awesome. Missed you guys. Bailey probably made some big bucks at Penn Station though. Have fun running Bear Mt. Be safe!! :smile:

uhhhhh I don't know if I should say congrats or I'm sorry? However we missed you & your photography this season for sure and hope everything falls into place financially
I just got laid off from work today so my schedule just opened up :biggrin:

I just got laid off from work today so my schedule just opened up :biggrin:

I guess we're going to collect the "union benefits" again for awhile!!! Sorry to hear it, but hopefully it'll open up again as soon as the end of the driving season's over!!!!

How abt 10/16/11

How did I know you were going to pick that day?

10/16/11 seems like a good pick...if this is going to be the agreed upon day, then my presence will be around 50/50. I'm hosting poker night at my house on Sat 10/15, and that usually means plenty of drinking into the early morning hours. I will definitely make my best effort to show up :biggrin:

How did I know you were going to pick that day?

10/16/11 seems like a good pick...if this is going to be the agreed upon day, then my presence will be around 50/50. I'm hosting poker night at my house on Sat 10/15, and that usually means plenty of drinking into the early morning hours. I will definitely make my best effort to show up :biggrin:

Nothing a large cappuccino can't handle enroute to a fun meet

Are you guys set on 10/16?

May I suggest the sunday after, 10/23?

Both Steve and I will be avail that sunday. :smile:

I am on the track both those weekends so no can do for me. I only have Sunday AM open this weekend so that is my only potential possibility before November.

Tytus

At the last minute I decided to take a ride this morning in the Bear Mountain area...

img20111009-072715-XL.jpg

img20111009-072308-XL.jpg

img20111009-084944-XL.jpg

img20111009-085052-XL.jpg

Those are beautiful pics Tony and it looks as though you guys are having a really nice autumn. I hope it is not too cold when I get back to the states in November. I miss my NSX already and can't wait to fire it up again before the first winter salt comes. We have been wondering out of London more lately looking at real estate and I will be driving a DB9 up near Wallsall in the Midlands this weekend. May also visit Silverstone F1 circuit so all is not lost on the car front!

"Cheerio" :smile:

Hey Dynamic...

your Red Convertible was spotted yesterday on 287 South between 2-3pm by a friend of mine. He took a picture of your car and sent it to me. As soon as I saw it I knew immediately who it was :biggrin:

Hey Dynamic...

your Red Convertible was spotted yesterday on 287 South between 2-3pm by a friend of mine. He took a picture of your car and sent it to me. As soon as I saw it I knew immediately who it was :biggrin:

Yeah me and Antoine was returning from the tusk restaurant meet in Princeton,tell your friend I can autograph the pic if he'd like, Lol

Back