• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX mini-runs

Hey guys summer is half way through and yet we haven't been to our usual bear mountain Sunday runs, flushing dim sum brunches or our city island cruising? Even the wife was accustom to me being missing on Sunday mornings for a few hours. Roger,Simon,Bailey,tytus,pass line,arista5,Antoine and my fellow Ny/Nj primers let's burn some gas before NSXPO week. Not to mention it's been a rainless season thus far.

Hey guys summer is half way through and yet we haven't been to our usual bear mountain Sunday runs, flushing dim sum brunches or our city island cruising? Even the wife was accustom to me being missing on Sunday mornings for a few hours. Roger,Simon,Bailey,tytus,pass line,arista5,Antoine and my fellow Ny/Nj primers let's burn some gas before NSXPO week. Not to mention it's been a rainless season thus far.

C'mon up to The Glen this week, great drive, great company, great cause, great fun!!!! What could be better than that!!!! Kid's Day is the most fun you can have while doing a wonderful thing, feeling good about owning your car and bringing a smile to a kid's face!!!

I never make it cause my mon-Fridays are super busy June through august making me a weekend junkie.

I'm up for a Run. We can gather couple more people and go there this Sunday.

This summer is tough for me as we are expecting a little one any day now :). I am hoping to be able to join NSXPO even just for a day...maybe more but have to see how the baby is doing by then.

Kids day is a wonderful event and it is well worth taking time off for.

How 'bout an NYC mini-run to City Island this Sunday am, weather permitting?

Hey Simon ...... any kids yet? :biggrin:

Hey Rich,

Yes, we do have a new addition to the NSX family.

Name: Grace
DOB: 7/30/11
Weight: 7lbs, 2 oz

Andrea and the baby Gracie are both do well. I am sure you will meet her one day. :)

Simon

CONGRATS!! lovely name btw. welcome to parenthood.

WOW! "That's beautiful, Congratulations Man." And yes, that is a really nice name. Jeanne and I are very happy for you both. :smile::smile:

Yeah, I better start a thread or no one will know it under NSX mini runs.

Last edited:
Back