• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest incarnation of Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

Damn, that a lot of blue, and I love it :biggrin:

Well guys, its official. My beloved NSX and I have parted ways :(. The new owner picked her up today. Maybe one day, I'll be back in one, maybe the next incarnation of the NSX? Who knows. I will continue to be an avid member on the forum. You guys have been really helpful in making my dreams come true in owning one of the finest automobile's ever built.

btw-I stil have my stock wheels For Sale, San Diego pick up only. I've dropped the price to $1400.00! Two good tires in the rear, fronts need replacing. I also have the short shifter from SOS, brand new, never used! PM me if interested.

Bat™

nsx1107z17.jpg

nsx1107z18.jpg

nsx1107r.jpg

Bat™

can someone photoshop blue lip on the wheels ???

Wow, this car has really changed my mind about my all time beloved Formula Red! Does anyone have a picture of LBBP with Ivory interior? I'm pretty sure it wasn't an option from factory but perhaps someone that did some aftermarket customization.

Wow, this car has really changed my mind about my all time beloved Formula Red! Does anyone have a picture of LBBP with Ivory interior? I'm pretty sure it wasn't an option from factory but perhaps someone that did some aftermarket customization.

No Acura offers this color combination :)

Dude how is he even thinking about selling this , this is the most beautful nsx i have seen in a very long time.

Dude how is he even thinking about selling this , this is the most beautful nsx i have seen in a very long time.

+1! Funny thing is, he's sold this car TWICE now (at least?) lol - somehow he was able to buy his car back if I remember correctly.. now he's just sold it again *sigh* We know he'll be back again! Once you go NSX, you never want to drive anything else...

Oh really!? I think I've found my dream color combo then! Thanks :biggrin:

112020018.jpg

112020014.jpg

:D

This isnt Ivory but still looks damn good...This one is either Camel or Tan can't place the name.... I cant seem to find any LBBP/Ivory pics...

That's camel....:wink:

Back