• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest incarnation of Blue Batmobile(PICS)!

OMG I love that diffuser! And the rims are really slick too...

can you give us more info on the diffuser? Does it cover up the exhaust completely? Any heat issues?

I would have left the rear lip painted blue but thats just me... either way man thats one hot ride!

Its Downforce's newest diffuser. Contact Peter and tell him Andy sent you. No heay issues at all :).

on a side note, if dropped the asking price for my car :). 77,900.00 obo.

Bat™

Wait you're selling it again? Say it aint so! Haven't you been down this road before? :biggrin: You'll be back ;)

Downforce Sideskirts, Front Lip, Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser painted matte blac, Carbon Fiber DFR Wing, Carbon Fiber Kick Plates, Front Bumper Undertray, IForged Aero's Anthracite Finish with polished lip. 18X8 19X10. Bilstei Shocks, NSX-R Shift Knob and Boot. Engine is completely stock! so the skies the limit for the next owner ;).

Bat™

nsxif1.jpg

Bat™

Bat, be patient...you're dropping your price(every 3 days??) more often then a two dollar hooker drops to her knee's:redface: :tongue: :biggrin:

I sold mine for full asking price in less then a month after posting it on Autotrader.com...Unless you really really need to sell it, keep a firm price, you'll get it eventually...Good luck!!!

Hey Bat any interior pics? So clean man wow!

Woaaaaaaaah! Holy Mother of........ I've never seen blue seats in an NSX... we'll I saw them on the brochure. I think it looks amazing. Great work man!

And to have a console that clean would be my dream...

Woaaaaaaaah! Holy Mother of........ I've never seen blue seats in an NSX... we'll I saw them on the brochure. I think it looks amazing. Great work man!

And to have a console that clean would be my dream...
:biggrin:

Back