• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Latest Toy in my NSX Hiatus

First of all I call it a hiatus because I've owned 3 and I'm trying not to get another until the new comes out. That has been challenging! Had a Lotus Elise, Z4M Coupe and then an XKR which is what I have now. Almost traded the XKR for an R8, 997TT, GT3, New Viper etc. Since I finally broke down and bought some wheels I really should keep her longer and enjoy. She's lowered, sounds insane with my custom exhaust, pulls harder than you can imagine (I pulled away from an R8 V10 for example on highway).

But... I still miss the NSX a bit. I miss shifting my own gears particularly. Hence the almost move to the cars above. Now I've started an MBA program and also bought a house which is sucking up funds like an elephant at a peanut buffet! I really should behave for the next 2 years so I should either stay put or buy something under $80k.

Do I:
1) Keep XKR until 2015 NSX and get one as my graduation gift?

2) Dump XKR for a 997.1 TT or GT3

3) Dump XKR and get NSX again but would have to do 04+ because I've had 3 with popups and now time to go with new generation. This means nearly 997.1 $ with much less power than those cars and WAY less than my XKR...

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

16.jpg

9.jpg

14.jpg

997.1 GT3 is an incredible car. I would get that to tide yourself over.

the new NSX looks like shit. all of those other cars you mentioned are sheep on the roads around the world.

also got any pics of the 3 NSX you had before? or its a dream LOL

the new NSX looks like shit. all of those other cars you mentioned are sheep on the roads around the world.

also got any pics of the 3 NSX you had before? or its a dream LOL

Since you seem to end most of your posts with "LOL", "he" or "j/k", I know that you will find my next sentence fitting when you say the new NSX looks like shit.

LOL

Last edited:
I've never really been a fan of the XKR however, yours is quite stunning.

May-as-well keep it until 2015 then decide from that point.

my.02

since you seem to end most of your posts with "lol", "he" or "j/k", i know that you will find my next sentence fitting when you say the new nsx looks like shit.

Lol

lol

- - - Updated - - -

I've never really been a fan of the XKR however, yours is quite stunning.

May-as-well keep it until 2015 then decide from that point.

my.02

I'm with him. Never really found them appealing, but the suspension stance and wheels you've put on that car are amazing. Very well done - I'd rock that any day.

997 Turbo or GT3, no brainer. Timeless looks like the NSX and with the firepower to actually back it up :)

Added my front spacer back. Originally only had them on the stock wheels but figured the Cor's had a bit of space up there too. Below are some pics.

angle.jpg

Front angle low.jpg

perfect stance.jpg

provile 2.jpg

rear quarter.jpg

rear quarter low.jpg

Last edited:
Back