• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leather Care

I asked before with no reply, so I'll try again -- does anyone out there use any brand of leather wipes (like armor all)? Are these all b.s., or are some worthwhile? I'm assuming these are probably toooo easy to actually work. Maybe I'm wrong. Thanks.
Jesse

Leather wipes

I would suggest the leather wipes like the Mc I use are a touch up type of thing. Once a week one pops out of the container for the drivers seat and one for the passenger seat. It is amazing the dirt that is picked up with these wipes, kind of like the swifter they sell for the kitchen floor! They leave a really nice smell. I drive my car everyday so a little wipe a week I think is a good thing. I did my dash as well, that vinyl thing in front of you. I have a dash pad so I dont care if its shiney or not! The dash pad is the best option for the nsx IMO.
So in a nut shell, don't think a wipe is going to treat your seats!
Its like you can wipe your bum with toilet paper but you still need a bath once in a while!
Trev

Back