• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

leather seat installation

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get my new Leatherseats leather seat skins installed? Somewhere in the NYC area, preferably.

Thank you.
-Brian.

Hi Brian,

Joe Lomoriello at Vince's Auto Body may be a little far in Poughkeepsie NY, but worth the trip. He is pbassjo on Prime. PM him and ask him for a pic of his seats. You will be pleased:). See you Sunday??

Regards,
LarryB

Hi Larry,

Long time no speak. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Thank you for the contact. I remember you speaking about him when I met you last. See you this Sunday!

-Brian.

Hi Brian,

Joe Lomoriello at Vince's Auto Body may be a little far in Poughkeepsie NY, but worth the trip. He is pbassjo on Prime. PM him and ask him for a pic of his seats. You will be pleased:). See you Sunday??

Regards,
LarryB

Hi Larry,

Long time no speak. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Thank you for the contact. I remember you speaking about him when I met you last. See you this Sunday!

-Brian.

Joe's number is 845-454-3220:)

Brian,
Greg Georgi is the guy I've been using. His shop is called Hudson Valley Auto Interiors. He used to be in Nyack but just relocated to a bigger shop. Still in Rockland though. When I first got my seats refinished, Color-Plus recommended I go to him. He's done a great job on my seats twice now. Really nice guy too. But I'm done with refinishing. Next up will be reskinning. Give him a call if Vince's is too far. 845-838-0811. Tell him Gregg with the silver NSX sent you.
Cheers,
-Gregg

Back