• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leather seat pictures

I haven't seen a good, concise thread with pictures of leather seats, so I thought I'd star one. If you have pictures, or find any others, please post them here. They will be useful to folks considering a recover and help with design ideas.

(If you want to find out who's seats these are, and what manufacturer, etc, you can probably search for the image in the other threads.)

12272IMG_1333A.jpg

12272IMG_1334A.jpg

large.jpg

DSCN2188.JPG

large.jpg

attachment.php

10069InteriorCloseup.jpg

10069seats.jpg

large.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DSC00396.jpg

attachment.php

seat6.jpg

attachment.php

12226nsx-03.jpg

attachment.php

16688Driver_Seat.jpg

momo_4.jpg

seats1.jpg

8390After-Seat.JPG

attachment.php

attachment.php

nsx-04.jpg

Anyone know a source for the Ivory with black trim floor mats as pictures in the first two photos on this page?

I plan on redoing my interior very soon and aside from the carpet and seats the rest is in good shape. Im wanting to keep some of the ivory color in the car but tone it down with more black on the seats and possibly the carpet or floor mats black as well. If anyone has more photos of interiors like this i would love to see them.

I am leaning towards doing the seats and carpet in black but doing some ivory stitching on the seats, shift boot, arm rests and floor mats. Has anyone seen something like this featured here before?

Anyone know a source for the Ivory with black trim floor mats as pictures in the first two photos on this page?

I plan on redoing my interior very soon and aside from the carpet and seats the rest is in good shape. Im wanting to keep some of the ivory color in the car but tone it down with more black on the seats and possibly the carpet or floor mats black as well. If anyone has more photos of interiors like this i would love to see them.

I am leaning towards doing the seats and carpet in black but doing some ivory stitching on the seats, shift boot, arm rests and floor mats. Has anyone seen something like this featured here before?

Have you seen this in the Vendor section?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97025

and

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96455

anymore of the all red interior.

I bought them from Prime member Hrant but I have no idea if he makes them anymore. The fit and color match was really good and the price at the time was excellent.

This was the last post I remember seeing him offering them.

attachment.php

anyone know where he got his stock seats done? and interior

oem??

ive never seen anyone have that. do u know where i could get red interior pieces then?

guy here in atlanta is doing mine now....Red Carpet, Red headliner....

door inserts red and black....seat red and black..

after seeing this--i wish i went all red

can someone post pic of all black seats with the double red stitching? No perforation and no suede. Thanks!

attachment.php

anyone know where he got his stock seats done? and interior

This is one of 11 black/red in the US. One of my favorite color combos...:cool:

I think we get the point, that you've have seen that interior before...:biggrin:

haha. I hit post and it froze. So I clicked it twice more :redface: .. got busy on the phone..looked up and saw the damn DONKEY!! When I refreshed it had triple posted!! :eek: :tongue:

My original OEM Seats
13449IMG_0860.JPG

My current OEM R Seats
13449DSC00713.jpg

Has anyone with a 2002+ NSX reupholstered their leather seats?

The seats haven't changed much over the years except for the perforation offered in the later years...

Why would you want to recover seats that wouldn't have much wear? Unless they've been abused? :confused:

Back