• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

leaving trader rating

ak

Legendary Member
Hi, this might be a dumb question but is there any easy way to leave the trader rating for users? I always have to search a post made by the person i want to leave rating for as it is not accessible from the person's user profile.. I wish there was a direct link of some sort.

-ak

I agree. I've had many excellent dealings with members on things that may not have a FS thread on it and without that I can't leave good feedback for them. However, I can leave a positive comment in the buyer/seller experinces, but trader feedback is very important as well.:smile:

^ it happened to me also, but i got arround inserting a URL of a thread created by the seller...

also, i gave iTrader to some sellers that didn't gave some feedback back to me...in some circunstances, some had some minor problems that i had forgiven.... it's life.... :wink:

Hi, this might be a dumb question but is there any easy way to leave the trader rating for users? I always have to search a post made by the person i want to leave rating for as it is not accessible from the person's user profile.. I wish there was a direct link of some sort.

-ak

It used to be there until the last big upgrade to vBulletin that completely changed the way the profile pages worked. I didn't find a good way to integrate iTrader into that new profile layout.

I will add it to the list to check back into because I know it is more convenient and it should be on people's profile page. Also, if anyone has seen another site using a current version of vBulletin with the iTrader plug-in that has it working well on profile pages, please post a link and I'll take a look at how they are handling it.

I agree. I've had many excellent dealings with members on things that may not have a FS thread on it and without that I can't leave good feedback for them. However, I can leave a positive comment in the buyer/seller experinces, but trader feedback is very important as well.:smile:

This is a different issue than the original question. I have iTrader configured to require a URL for a transaction thread in an attempt to make it harder for people to leave bogus iTrader ratings. This is the same reason eBay requires you to complete a transaction with another member to leave feedback.

It used to be there until the last big upgrade to vBulletin that completely changed the way the profile pages worked. I didn't find a good way to integrate iTrader into that new profile layout.

I will add it to the list to check back into because I know it is more convenient and it should be on people's profile page. Also, if anyone has seen another site using a current version of vBulletin with the iTrader plug-in that has it working well on profile pages, please post a link and I'll take a look at how they are handling it.

The new version of the iTrader add-on I installed tonight finally fixed this. There is now a tab on people's profile page labeled "Feedback Score."

The new version also puts a link on the "Community" drop-down menu on the top vBulletin navigation bar. It takes you to a cool statistics page that shows recent feedback, top-rated (and bottom-rated) members, etc.

Back