• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED Daytime Running Lights

Any pictures with pre-02 flip ups?

This is our LEVEL 2 LED setup, looks amazing even in full daylight or at night. Comes with booster DRL module that allows you to dim the lights when you hvae your headlights on or you can do the Audi "off" option when your turn signals come on just like what Audi does for their LED options. Reason for this is so people can see your turn signal blinkers as these LED's are so bright it might "wash out" the amber light effect.

Any questions you're welcome to PM me :)

rick

NA1LEVEL2LED_3.jpg

NA1LEVEL2LED_1.jpg

I have my DTR lights wired up to the running light switch right now, but I want to wire them to the switch I have installed in the passenger compartment. Is there a way to run wiring between the front compartment and the passenger compartment. I'm going to power them from one of the four power sources on the driver side fuse box below the dash.

I have my DTR lights wired up to the running light switch right now, but I want to wire them to the switch I have installed in the passenger compartment. Is there a way to run wiring between the front compartment and the passenger compartment. I'm going to power them from one of the four power sources on the driver side fuse box below the dash.

Best way is to fish the wire through the firewall just above the clutch pedel. Use a coat hanger and be careful as you thread the wire through. No need to drill any holes as this is how we wire most client cars with our DRL system :biggrin:

Back