• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets all go out this weekend for dinner

What's Up Bill?! We will be up in Phoenix on Monday through Wednesday evening, so let's try to get together then! Over the weekend we will be in Prescott Valley and we are driving back down to Phoenix on Monday. Hope to see everybody soon!

Heather

TucAZNSX said:
What's Up Bill?! We will be up in Phoenix on Monday through Wednesday evening, so let's try to get together then! Over the weekend we will be in Prescott Valley and we are driving back down to Phoenix on Monday. Hope to see everybody soon!

Heather

Ewwww?? Mon thru Wed is a little rough I work days and she works nights.

Gimme a call this eve and maybe we'll be free.
:D

we are new owners and would like to meet felow nsxrs

my wife and I just bought a 94 nsx and would like to meet other phx area nsx owners. So, if there's room at the shshi bar count us in. mmmmm caterpillar roll. (use homer simpson voice):D

Re: we are new owners and would like to meet felow nsxrs

subayai said:
my wife and I just bought a 94 nsx and would like to meet other phx area nsx owners. So, if there's room at the shshi bar count us in. mmmmm caterpillar roll. (use homer simpson voice):D

C'mon down!!

OK who else is goin' Kelvin,Frank ,Seth,Cris etc etc where are you.:D :D :D

don't have my nsx but ill be there in my element :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSS!!!

rossbday.jpg

rossbday1.jpg

NsXMas said:
Heck yes!!!

You know I'll be there!!! It's been too long since we had a Phoenix gathering!!!

Ross / Bill, save a drink for me!!! :)

mmmmmK.-
DOES EVERYONE KNOW WHERE TO GO?

730- 800 SAKANA IN SCOTTSDALE ON INDIAN BEND WEST OF THE 101.I THINK ITS NEAR HAYDEN. THERES A SHOPPING CENTER THERE.

BILL ( MYNSX)

MYNSX said:
TRYING IMPLIES FAILURE!! :D :D

DONT BE A PANSY:cool: :cool:
You've been listening to too many Kiyosaki tapes, buddy. It's getting to your head! :eek:
MYNSX said:
YOU WILL EAT RAW DEAD FISH!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'll pay a dollar to see Seth down some decomposing fish corpses. :D

THERE WILL BE NO EATING OF DEAD FISH BY SETH!!!!! (only live fish:D )

and Bill, my car DOES run! and I even have AC now too:D :p :D :p

PHOEN$X said:
Does that mean Kelly's coming to dinner? :D
Nope, Kalli is old news lol...I will be bringin someone else though:D ;)

BTW... me, Yvonne, and Chris are going to see The Village tonight if anyone else wants to go AMC Grand 10:15pm..:D

Back