• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets face it, there's nothing left to talk about

What is the best sounding exhaust?

Love this one . . . It is amazing how some people think that a reward should go with their youthful ignorance-- This one is rampant on every board as well. KH

Kevin, I met an NSX owner today that just got his license yesterday. :eek:

Yes, he is 16.

But tell me, what's the best suspension?

NEW REAR TAILLIGHTS LEDS, ready to go, 2 months wait, 6k + shipping...

Zio also has nothing left to talk about:biggrin:

fudge.jpg

Should I change the WP while changing the TB? You know, I got to know that there's a new 'girl' (she just got just 20) at the new men's club on Mars and I strongly and pathetically believe that $200 invested in her are a better and much more longliving investment than throwing parts at a car in which hardly ever something fails. Can you help me? :D

Ken (Choppsjazz) has some information on the Bumper Dumper. There might be an interest on a group buy.

Please post up pix of your girlfriends/wifes/boyfriends/children/houses/W2's/colonoscapy/yesterdays lunch/toes/....................

does anyone know where the motor is,is the nsx a hybrid? i looked up front where the motor's supposed to be,and i just saw a battery way down under the spare. so i'm just not sure where all that power's coming from.
the car's damn fast,by the way, in response to that other thread. mine doesn't cut out until about 8300 rpm,which my mechanic says means it actually has about 15 extra hp.

Back