• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Let's put a race together! (Forza 2 on Xbox Live)

Freakin' nerds...

No I don't have an Xbox and yes, I am jealous.

Hm....I think I can take that lol. Well I'll try I think I can get it into the 1:11's I'll try later on tonight. If I don't do it well I guess your faster than me.....for TONIGHT! Well see tomorrow though ;)

Fluffey it looks like I did it again.... time to beat now is 1:12:007.....yeah I know I was sooo damn close to being in the 1:11's arg. I'll try to get it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dave you know what you have to do! The simulator that proved your car faster than the NSX-R... it's obviously in your destiny to buy it!

Midnight I got you back again last night! 1:11.61

I am finding it a little depressing that although our times rank us in the top 0.1% of players, we are still more than a second off the record lap time. I have some ideas as to how to be a little quicker but was too tired last night to put together a clean lap to prove it.

+1 :biggrin: I am too much of a cheap bastard to get an X360, so I am waiting for GT5 to come out, then I'll buy a PS3 and come out to play. Be great to get a group going all at once...maybe get a monthly prime contest going where the winner gets a free pizza delivery or something from dollar donations of the ones in his rear view mirror. hehe :biggrin:

Yeah I just beat you again at 1:11:372 :D.... and I know it is a bit depressing I'm still like 1.2 sec slower than the record holder but hey that's quite an accomplishment we got you currently ranked 64 and I'm 30 out of like 67,502 people that have tried lol. YES!!! I've notice though our times are basically dependent on the exit speed of each corner. I took the long sweeping curve the end right before the long straight differently and noticed my lap time went down by like .4 of a sec. Did it again at the turn right before you go under the bridge and dropped another .2 sec I'm guessing what I have to work on now are the other turns and learn how to get my exit speed higher to add up enough time to get into the 1:10's

Last edited:
I've added most of you guys, my tag is polarvbear
I have class on every Thursday night tho :frown:

Are we suppost to keep the same performance parts between races?

I've added most of you guys, my tag is polarvbear
I have class on every Thursday night tho :frown:

Are we suppost to keep the same performance parts between races?

Well here is a question can anyone do races on Wednesday Night??? Maybe more people will be available then.

So what do you gamers sit on when you play video games? chair,floor,lazy boy .etc what would you recommend buying for a game room with little space?:confused: Im sitting on a steal chair and its killing me.

I just got Forza 2 so I would love to do some racing too! Are you all still doing it?

Back