• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets see pictures of your office

Love your accomplishments!!! Care to share some closeups?
John :biggrin:

Thanks. This is the only other shot I have.

357247954_YFZi3-XL-1.jpg

Bob ,,, You did two years at Madam Curly's beauty school???:eek:

Bob ,,, You did two years at Madam Curly's beauty school???:eek:

Actually 3 years. I got left back for failing hair comb theory. I appealed the decision as a violation of the ADA as inherently prejudiced against the follicly challenged and when I lost I went to law school to fight the good fight. I then bought the nsx to help chase the ambulances.

Actually 3 years. I got left back for failing hair comb theory. I appealed the decision as a violation of the ADA as inherently prejudiced against the follicly challenged and when I lost I went to law school to fight the good fight. I then bought the nsx to help chase the ambulances.

You are a true american success story.Not only can you coach your defendants for trial ,you can also do thier hair and makeup!:redface:

How about those empty bottles of Jack!!!

Funny you mention that, since I think my roommate did turn one of those Jack bottles into a bong (he's an engineer)!

Here are a few more I dug up to continue the series from 2001-2004, when I finally got my NSX :)

-Josh

Attachments

• 2001.jpg
    2001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2002.jpg
    2002.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 2003.jpg
    2003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 2004.jpg
    2004.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 46
Damn, an empty floor.:frown:

If that last pic is your night job I can assume the name of your club is ,,,the crying game lounge:tongue:

The floor is always empty before we open! HAHAHA and during the summer is pretty quiet until the sun goes down.

Heres a shot taken very early in the night, note the blackjack stools still on top of the table, yes thats a dollar bill in her ass crack, and no I dont like taking pics when its busy cuz it makes the customers feel unconfortable im sure. :D

l_4070c9ff5adba0802cab0440af9299bf.jpg

Back