• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lightweight battery, odyssey, braille, etc. Information:

You can also add, STINGER SPV20 - Is the same battery as the Odyssey P680, same weight, size and power. Slightly cheaper to purchase as well.

Another option is dual batteries. You double the capacity. You are still only at 10 pounds. If one goes low, the second then kicks in. RV's routinely use isolated dual battery systems. Even two Shorais weigh nothing and take up little space. I asked collin for a double-mount but he ignored me LOL

How does this work? How do you wire that up? I currently run Shorai, and they last 2 - 3 years. Actually I wish their stupid trickle charger would last as long as their batteries gone through 4 of them and they eventually just stop charging. Back to your comment, if one got low the other kicks in and helps starts the car and I assume the alternator would charge both if needed?

How does this work? How do you wire that up? I currently run Shorai, and they last 2 - 3 years. Actually I wish their stupid trickle charger would last as long as their batteries gone through 4 of them and they eventually just stop charging. Back to your comment, if one got low the other kicks in and helps starts the car and I assume the alternator would charge both if needed?

It's so easy you'll kick yourself. Just wire them in parallel. Positive to positive. Negative to negative. You won't increase voltage this way but double the current capacity.

Back