• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Like my phat arse?

Just brought my baby back home................from the coolest spa @wetworks. Repainted the bumper, side skirts, hood, and custom spoiler :biggrin:

6289spoiler_023-med.jpg

6289spoiler_058-med.jpg

6289spoiler_064-med.jpg

6289spoiler_032-med.jpg

6289spoiler_035-med.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... I don't know how other people think but to me, it's totally awesome. I really like the whole look of the car and now with the new wing... just makes it even better. Great work! :smile:

nice wing... i got the same one, but i left it carbon and painted the outer pieces black...
nicely done.... :biggrin:

Man i been wanting that wing since wilson sham was POTM over 3 years ago. I thought the original was carbon fiber and moveable? Gotta get one now! What did you lower the car with??

Malibu Rapper said:
It's a custom wing based off the Backyard Special carbon flap and it looks great. Good job Calvin! That wing is so underrated and unique, hope you didn't start a trend...
=====================================================
HUH!!!!

Replying to questions above...
--the car runs on bilstein and H&R
--it is OEM wing modified to Back Yard style
--the car is not red, rather it is Mongolian hot mandarin in the day and hot Japanese maple leaf red at night

Credit goes to:
--Zero Cool, for pulling out his hack saw and chopped
--PoohBear for playing with fiberglass
--wetworksgarage.com for preping, painting, and finishing the job

Benefits:
-- I feel the car is more stable at speed
-- Besides Wilson in HK, I haven't seen one besides mine :D
-- I like it!!!
-- Great for my circus fleas to ski down the slope

Personally I'm not a fan of the rear wing, but I LOVE the rest of the car.
Which exhaust is that you are running?

Really hot car!
I'm still not sure if I should leave the plastic on the 02-Rear unpainted or paint it black?

--The rear is painted black just like OEM.
--The wheel is forged custom made by bozz

Thanks to all the kind replies..

goldNSX said:
Really hot car!
I'm still not sure if I should leave the plastic on the 02-Rear unpainted or paint it black?

Back