• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lindsey Lohan's SL65 for sale!

Does it come with a free trial membership to your local rehab center? :biggrin:

Things owned by famous people have always fascinated me from the standpoint of the people that actually buy them based on ownership. Its one thing to buy something like a movie prop or costume the person used, but to buy something from their personal life, just seems od to me.

Take Ayrton Senna. I'd be stoked to have a memorabilia from his racing career, helmet, racing suit, car, what have you. But his personal stuff, not so because they do not apply to his accomplishments and what he is known for. I have no desire to own his car, chair, tv, or luggage set just because it was "his".

I just dont get it. :confused: Still a nice car though. :smile:

Its one thing to buy something like a movie prop or costume the person used, but to buy something from their personal life, just seems od to me.

The reason is b/c most peoples lives are really just not that interesting. Their lives are not interesting to others nor themselves, so they add excitement by buying stuff from people w/ more fascinating lives.

The reason is b/c most peoples lives are really just not that interesting. Their lives are not interesting to others nor themselves, so they add excitement by buying stuff from people w/ more fascinating lives.

That explains it, this girl offered me 50 bucks the other day to take off my underware and give them to her. Now I feel bad telling her to get lost. Besides I had on 100 dollar underware to go with my 10k watch so I would have lost 50 bucks.:biggrin:

I wonder if they washed the seats?

It's funny you should say that. Every place else I have seen this link posted others have said the same. I bet by now all the smell has been sniffed right off the seats. I bet sniffing the seats is the first thing 75% of the people do right after they are told who the owner is.

Oddly enough the first thing I thought was, I wonder what the car smells like. Although Lindsey acts a little strange she look like one of those girls who's car always smells good.

Last edited:
That explains it, this girl offered me 50 bucks the other day to take off my underware and give them to her. Now I feel bad telling her to get lost. Besides I had on 100 dollar underware to go with my 10k watch so I would have lost 50 bucks.:biggrin:

Well, there you go. If girls are offering you money for YOUR underwear, then by definition, you live an interesting life. :biggrin: :tongue:

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/08-02-07page-Lindsay-Lohan-Mercedes-SL65-crash-footage.htm

lilo-crashed-sl65.jpg

lohan-crash-2007.gif

lohan_mercedes_1.jpg

Ahhh memories... they should include that video in the ebay auction for full disclosure! ;)

Its funny how i know the DEALER OF THAT CAR HAHA :tongue: MY dad and i do lots of business with him and i saw the car in person. :biggrin: It doesnt look bad someone tried really hard to make it look new again.

No but now that you mention it i think i might take it for a drive , ha ha . No matter how much i know the guy im sure he will say you can take the Ferrari but not the sl65. Is it just me or did the sl65 depreciate really quick?100k in 2 years

No but now that you mention it i think i might take it for a drive , ha ha . No matter how much i know the guy im sure he will say you can take the Ferrari but not the sl65. Is it just me or did the sl65 depreciate really quick?100k in 2 years

I owned a SL55 and the value on those 55 65 cars drops hard quickly and it really is too bad because they are great cars.

Report back and let us know if that 65 smells good.

I heard that the car comes with a gram of coke.:wink: w/ her fingerprints on it. Friend of mine use to hang out with her back when she was in high school. She was really bad with drugs.

Back