• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

List Of Parts For Sale !

Ok I'm back sorry

I just completed some big parts transaction which took me a lot of time to finish.

I updated the list with the SOLD so refresh to make sure. The best way is to email me as for the PM I will try to answer now.

My phone number is: 858-695-0031
[email protected]

==============================================

DC5: The calipers are from a 1991 NSX

NSX FoYoAss: Sorry no ivory interior.

Nick C: I have an instrument cluster but it is missing some plastic parts. I'll post pic. I have side skirts $125 for both.

rikthereaper: Air bags sold still have the passenger side available.

TC: where are the relays located? I have all the relays on the car still

NSX-SzeroR: Yes I have the parts

JAM: I posted my phone number

SF944: Pictures will be posted today

Smoothaccel: Where is the flasher unit located?

PSPec: 1991 nsx THANKS

Doing a automatic->6speed swap....

only pieces i have left to get are;

- drivers side drive axel
- center half-axel
- motor mount tranny side
- motor mount rear side
- motor mount engine side
- shift cables (i dont need shifter assembly)
- guage cluster 5sp (or just the tach half)
- cruise control ecu

PM with details for these.

Thanks Ray...

I am intrested in the ABS system I sent you my email address.

[email protected]

Thanks

I need some engine connectors for my FI project. $150 is a bit much for the harness but if it is not selling private me you low ball price if you want to clean out your garage. Dan

shifter- n-pedals set

hey whats up--i want to buy the shifter with cables for $100 & the pedal set for $100--i will ship with fed ex--i have the money right now --i will buy asap--no games im serious call me 347 267 8540 justin n email me your number--thanks

Hi

I've posted twice, but have had no reply.

Please let me know if your rear view mirror is still for sale. Also, do you have the OEM steering wheel and visors ( black )

Pl let me know.

Thanks

Roger

l

I need your trunk carpet w/rubber seal(color ?). That is assuming its grey. And do you have the front tow hook cover for the bumper? Thanks, Mo - Elite.

Do you have interior carpet in black? If so, what condition and what would be your price? Same question for a set of trunk lifts.

Thanks,

Imiller: Currently the black interior carpets are on hold for another buyer. The trunk lifts are a bit weak so I won't sell it. Sorry.

Elite: Trunk carpets with the seal is $150 plus cost of shipping. I don't charge on handling for this item. The condition is great. It's just like another other NSXs you see. Came from a low mileage car.

NoooLuV4Me: I have some people interested so it's on Semi Hold. Email me in 1 week and see if they give me the money for it or not. Thanks

relliot: Rear view mirror (can't find). OEM Steering wheel has scratches so I won't sell. OEM visors sorry don't have the targa ones.

lilloc45: Ok, I got the 2 items located and packed. I'll call you tomorrow (Friday). Thanks

tunapie: Actually I need the engine harness now for myself. It's not for sale anymore. Thanks.

Ko-nsx: Can't find now. Sorry

SINBAD: Everything is ready to go.

rikthereaper: Passenger airbag is $400 shipped. Email me if you are interested.

NoooLuV4Me: sorry something that small is not worth selling because of the low dollar amount. I'm sure it's pretty cheap if you go to the dealer or NSX Club vendors. Good luck.

manx469:
console1.jpg

console3.jpg

console4.jpg

Here is the picture of hte console which is damaged. It's missing the aspirator fan. Make offer.

THanks,
Pete

NSXNEV: No buttons, sorry

2NRWerks.com: They lower the car an additional 1~2" I'm not too sure since they are just sitting in a box. All I know is that if you have the 15/16 wheels installed, you will have a very low NSX. haha sorry but I don't know the technical details.

Back