• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LMR's SoCal NSX Drive & Meet

Not much to add from me.

drive2.jpg

Here's the security officer admiring the cars (and keeping it safe) while everyone was having lunch :biggrin:

drive3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the great pictures. That is a beautiful blue - slammed to the ground with the 6 double spoke wheels - wow! Also liked the gold wheels on the black.

That blue is mine :D thanks man glad you like it..

Randy, AWESOME pix man!! I had to view them in single post though since there were too many on the page to load at once I guess. Good stuff.

Epic!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Nice camera too.

Last edited:
Looks like it was a blast. I'll definitely be joining you guys next time.

I also sent him an email last night requesting a quote. Hasnt replied back yet. Anyone else tried to contact him?

Don't worry, he's a professional (as far as I know, that's what he does as a job), he'll get back to you.

I also sent him an email last night requesting a quote. Hasnt replied back yet. Anyone else tried to contact him?

I sent him an email also but it was late last night, its only been a few hours though and maybe his inbox is filling up with too many requests at once haha.

Looks like it was a blast. I'll definitely be joining you guys next time.

Don't worry, he's a professional (as far as I know, that's what he does as a job), he'll get back to you.

I just sent him an email to order my photo. Still waiting for his reply.

If none of guys are getting any replies from him, he might still be there staking out for more snake shots:biggrin:
Someone head back there:tongue:

Back