• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the year 3-20

Less than a week to go!!!:cool:

Last edited:
Les,

Sorry I can't make it, NSX is in the shop, I broke the TPS sensor...=(

Les,

Sorry I can't make it, NSX is in the shop, I broke the TPS sensor...=(

You can always drive something else if you still want to come.

Count me in for this one. Be advised that the building signage no longer shows "Albertson's" nor "Haggens", but has a "For Lease" sign. The parking lot to the north is still accessible from Sepulveda.
Jim Kerswell

Count me in for this one. Be advised that the building signage no longer shows "Albertson's" nor "Haggens", but has a "For Lease" sign. The parking lot to the north is still accessible from Sepulveda.
Jim Kerswell

:smile: Good info. Thank you, Jim.

~Patty

Please add me to the list! Any idea approx time we will finish the cruise, I'm not sure if I can stay for lunch.

Who wants to race your NSX against my Audi (supercharged and turboed cars need not apply) LOL

I will be happy to race you with my Miata.......and kick your ass ( I get to pick the track ) alan

I will be happy to race you with my Miata.......and kick your ass ( I get to pick the track ) alan

Ah, Alan, your not going to bait me into a race that I have no chance of winning. I know all about the racing marvels of Miatas, particularly the new one. I race against Miatas all of the time, and those pesky Miatas (and S2000) hang tough in the corners, but fade in the straits. The only track that I can think of where I have a chance of beating you, is Willow Springs (Big Willow) that is more suited to high horse power cars.

See you around.

PS: Love your new Miata, particularly the color!

Apologies that I couldn't make it this morning... alarm clock didn't win the battle

Looking forward to seeing pictures

Apologies that I couldn't make it this morning... alarm clock didn't win the battle

Looking forward to seeing pictures

Had same issue.

Hope to see most of you on the soon to be Palomar run.

Damn it..... I thought this was this weekend. I got sick all week and lost track of the days. I will crash the next one to see everyone I haven't seen in months....Les....mike....Jc.....the naya

Back