• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lockhart BBQ Meet - October 26

Calling all South Central NSXers!

Time to meet up and catch up with one another while eating some of the most awesome BBQ in Texas.

Kreuz Market was chosen due to great reviews and ample parking.

WHEN:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 26, 2013 @ 1PM

WHERE:

Kreuz Market Inc
619 North Colorado Street
Lockhart, TX 78644

1. PoKnow

Last edited:

1. PoKnow
2.ysoslow

I say for the Houston people, we should all gather in one location. Probably the same panera's bread on I-10 as last time

1. PoKnow
2. ysoslow
3. trainingrevolution
4. Nero Tenebre

I plan to be there with my girlfriend but when I look at the calendar, it appears to me that October 29 is a Tuesday. I am wondering if Po actually meant October 26?

On reading a little more clearly, in the original post the title says October 26 but in the message he states it to October 29. I think that Po needs to edit his original post. I am still planning to be there with my girlfriend.

- - - Updated - - -

1. PoKnow
2. ysoslow
3. trainingrevolution
4. Nero Tenebre
BeldarC

Wish I could but I'm already registered to go to the track that weekend with drivers edge

On the fence, My Wife would like to take the drive ... I'll know more mid week next week.

I'm on the fence as well. If i can get my suspension installed then i might be able to make it. Any volunteers? :D

Come down and bring it with you. I'll install it. Wont take me long. As Nero Tenebre, :wink:

lol. That's a little out of the way from Lockhart. Plus if it wasn't for a certain someone i would of been in houston picking up a 02+ rear valance today ;)

Sounds like a good time.

1. PoKnow
2. ysoslow
3. trainingrevolution
4. Nero Tenebre
5.BeldarC
6. HotWls
7. Si Espanol4Yes

1. PoKnow
2. ysoslow
3. trainingrevolution
4. Nero Tenebre