• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look beter in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of a co-worker recently got a red/tan NSX-T. Don't remember what year, but it is a 3.2 motor. We had photos emailed to us and I sent him many websites on the cars (as I had been looking at one for a long time).

I saw the car at the gym. Turns out, i've seen the guy there many times before but didn't know he was the owner.

Anyway. I must say the cars look WAY better in person! I didn't realize how low of a roofline there was. Also, the interior is larger than expected, with the pedals deeper than I had expected. He was ~5'9 and had the seat pulled forward. I wouldn't expect I'd have much trouble @ 6' 1"

The Red/Tan was an all to familiar Ferrari influence, but they pulled it off well.

He's going to bring it over and drive my viper, i'll drive his. I was all sweaty and stuff so I didn't want to stink up the leather LOL

Anyway, very nice looking cars you guys got!

James

Not just our cars that pics dont do justice, I think any nice clean car. BUt what I do get alot is from people that dont know what an NSX is, they say "oh its an Acura" then they see it and are like :eek: - same with the Viper- just a dodge- but then again:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back