• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking at 92 in PA

Hi Paul,

I commute through Philadelphia everyday. If that car is somewhat close to that area of PA I would me more than happy to check over the 1992 NSX for you.

Let me know,
Mike

Worth the price?

This 92 I am looking at has 9k miles and in absolute new condition. Not really sure if any of the "scheduled" maintanance has been done. I can get it for $37.5 and then it would cost $1400 to ship it to CA.

Any opinions???

Can be seen at www.ferettimotors.com

Thanks for the help!

Paul,
Looks like a sweet deal. It would be about a 30min to 1hr drive for me. PM me if you would like to talk further about it. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

-Mike

Feretti is 10 minutes from my house. I'd be glad to take a look-see for you.

I agree that if it checks out OK, that I'd take it up to Bernie at Davis for an in-depth check.

Let me know.

-Jim Anders

What happened?

Did anyone look at the NSX for sale by Feretti Motors? What was their diagnosis? And BTW, has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with Feretti?

Re: What happened?

hatchback said:
Did anyone look at the NSX for sale by Feretti Motors? What was their diagnosis? And BTW, has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with Feretti?

Not sure if anyone looked at it yet, but I do know it is sold.

I bought my 97 Audi A6 wagon from Feretti about 3 months ago. The deal went OK. The car was nice like they said it was.. straight, no accidents, perfect interior and had 88K miles on it. It was due for alot of maintenance.

I even had it checked out by the Audi dealer next door for $180. Too bad they didn't find the torn CV boot that cost me $200.

So far I've put in an additional $3K in service to bring the car up to speed (new T-belt, water pump, front brakes, oil leaks fixed). and its a fine car, but I have too much money in it. Oh well. Feretti is a volume dealer. they buy usually high end cars at auction and sell them on their lot and on the internet.

Thats all I know about them. And again... my deal went fine. I got what I knew I was getting.

Good Luck

I bought the 92 NSX from Feretti's. Just received the car a couple of days ago. The car was as described and is beautiful. Had a few issues with things that were promised as part of the deal but we are working through those. So far I would say working with Feretti's was OK.

Paul

Paul,

Best of luck with your new car. I hope I was able to describe it accurately.

-Jim

Back