• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for '92 NSX (Sebring Silver/Black) in Chantilly, PA area. (HELP ME FIND IT!!)

So, I have tracked the 1992 Sebring Silver NSX that was my first real 'baby' in the NSX world some 18 years ago, and it currently resides somewhere around Chantilly, VA....or so I assume since it has been servcied at Pohanka Acura in Chantilly, and Honda of Chantilly in the past year (gotta love the Internet, and the fact that I memorized the VIN# 18 years ago).

Why am I looking for it? Well, I would like to contact the owner, see how the car has been treating them, and give them my information so that I could buy it back when (and if) the time comes for them to sell it. I have always missed that car, and would love to own it again. At the very least, it would be nice to speak with the current owner and fill them in on the first part of that car's life. Thanks for any help, and have a wonderful day!

** PLEASE CORRECT TITLE IF POSSIBLE!! I PUT 'PA' INSTEAD OF 'VA'...WHOOPS!! **

Last edited:
Pohanka Acura is in Chantilly Virginia.

Good luck on your search!

DOH!! Thank you. Is there any way to correct the title of this post?

- - - Updated - - -

It is strange because it shows Pennsylvania registrations on CarFax, but serviced in Virgina.

Sounds like you were able to track down the current owner, glad that all worked out. Nice to now know the history of that car in our area.

Back