• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for NSX < $35k (SoCal)

Hi there, i'm looking for a manual NSX under $35k, clean title highly preferred although will also consider rebuilt cars. High mileage isn't an issue. If you're in SoCal, perfect. Otherwise it will be more difficult to arrange things, but I am willing to figure out logistics for nsx out of the area.

Please let me know. Thank you.

For under $35k you're looking at an automatic salvaged NSX. Unless you find one with over 200k on the odo.

Good luck with your search.

I have seen them in that range, I am confident I will be able to find one. High milage goes without saying.. Thanks

I am still actively looking, please if anyone knows of one or has one send me a PM! Thank you.

Last edited:
That ebay auction car looks fairly good. I wonder what else is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost it :(, I was the second highest bid. It went for a steal of a deal, hopefully it isn't a lemon.

Damn that's a great deal! Glad I didn't see it or I might have got it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That eBay car had to be a scam. I know when I was searching for cars there it was littered with scams. That cost is way too low considering the market right now. Especially one with low miles.:confused:

Im selling my black 91 NSX with 91k miles in very good condition clean title never been wrecked for 35k firm.
Call 281-235-6289 if interested.

Back