• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for Popular NSX Picture

There is a picture on the web often used for Wallpaper or screen background.

The picture is of a black and a red NSX side by side on either a runway or a banked turn and is taken from above at high speed.

Does anyone know of this picture and where I can get it?

I believe this photo was taken on the high-banked oval at Honda's Transportation Research Center in Ohio and that it was taken by Acura and may have been used in their NSX marketing.

NOTE ADDED LATER: Wrong. See correction below.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 12 April 2001).]

Based on this photo (and the license plates shown), I am mistaken. My humble apologies.

I know that Honda has done quite a bit of photography at TRC, though (including shooting some of their television commercials with side-by-side shots a couple of years ago).

Thanks guys....Thats it! the bottom of the picture is cut off along the black car, dont mean to be picky but is there a larger version of the picture where the pic isnt cut off along the black car? I know I used to have this pic as my wall paper on my computer.

Looking at the plates (UK plates!), the red car is a 93/94 (L reg) and the black is a 96/97 (P reg)... not sure if black was ever a UK colour, I suspect it might be dark metallic grey.

Hugo
(being a trainspotter)

Back