• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for some fellow NSX for Photo Shoot! San Jose/Fremont/Peninsula SF Bay Area ^

Hey guys,

Im looking for some NSX in San Jose area for a quick photo shoot. Sundays work best for me, please reply if you down!

Thanks,

Kai

I might be down but it depends on what the end use of the pics would be, and what "setting" or backdrop.

More info pls

J

I can stop by but need more info! Is this a spur of the moment casual group photoshoot or you putting something together for your portfolia or using the pictures for advertising? Also, is this strictly an NSX group shot or will other makes/models be there?

GUYS! im a amateur photographer, i just want some group pics for my own collection. Im thinking MAY 25, we can meet at in Miliptas McCarthy Ranch like 11am, and we can hit up the Miliptas Library Garage. It is always empty and no speed bumps. What you guys think??? We can start a list to see whos down.

GUYS! im a amateur photographer, i just want some group pics for my own collection. Im thinking MAY 25, we can meet at in Miliptas McCarthy Ranch like 11am, and we can hit up the Miliptas Library Garage. It is always empty and no speed bumps. What you guys think??? We can start a list to see whos down.

What is the lighting like in the garage...Bill

I'll be there, as long as you provide us a link to the pictures once the photoshoot is done.

You might want to edit your first post or start another thread say something like "NSX Group Photoshoot 5/23/13 McCarthy Ranch @11 am".

LOL. Nada. unless you have girls. Someone else please bring camera too. Lighting is pretty good there

Anyways... ill be there @ McCarthy Ranch @ 11am. Hopefully im not there standing by myself. LOL

02#154 is a pimp! He will bring the ladies.....................

Always in for a photo shoot, if I can make it. I'll stay tuned.

Is this photoshoot on ....Bill

Im going to start a list, just fyi, Like i mention in earlier post, Im a amateur and will be shooting with a Canon 60D with wide angle lens. More less like a meet and meet some new friends. =D

1. xpimpindistressx

LOL. Nada. unless you have girls. Someone else please bring camera too. Lighting is pretty good there

Anyways... ill be there @ McCarthy Ranch @ 11am. Hopefully im not there standing by myself. LOL

WOAH WOAH WHOAH......Hold up a minute. Your friggin screen name is PIMPindistress and you don't have any girls to bring to this photo shoot??

Sheesh.........talk about false advertising......SMH

f6due_zpsff43e7e8.gif

can i have a little more info on where to meet. i dont think ive ever been to McCarthy Ranch. is there a starbucks or some place typical that everyone meets at. or if i could get a real physical address to gps would be best. Thanks

I'll be at the McCarthy Ranch Starbucks at 10:12am. 127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA according to Google

But I'll need to hear something back from xpimpindistressx for confirmation that this is still a go.

J

I'll be at the McCarthy Ranch Starbucks at 10:12am. 127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA according to Google

But I'll need to hear something back from xpimpindistressx for confirmation that this is still a go.

J

I Didn't really hear anything back from you guys, people sound iffy. But if you still down to meet up and kick it, take some pics, for hr or so... Im still down. Please reply to my the attendee list so we know for sure whos down to meet. 02#154 I will try to join you around 10:30-10:45 if you gonna be there earlier. Speedy93, theres a boba (pearl tea joint) there.

Sunday Mini Meet/Pictures 26th 10:30AM-11AM (127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA)

1.xpimpindistressx (kai)

I highly recommend Fantasia for the pearl tea. It is hands down the best pearl tea in the bay area. They don't use powder stuff like other joint. By 12:30, there is always a line outside :)

I Didn't really hear anything back from you guys, people sound iffy. But if you still down to meet up and kick it, take some pics, for hr or so... Im still down. Please reply to my the attendee list so we know for sure whos down to meet. 02#154 I will try to join you around 10:30-10:45 if you gonna be there earlier. Speedy93, theres a boba (pearl tea joint) there.

Sunday Mini Meet/Pictures 26th 10:30AM-11AM (127 Ranch Dr, Milpitas, CA)

1.xpimpindistressx (kai)

Back