• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

A new member who's goes by the Prime name of "Sasha" has contacted at least one member here by pm offering carbon parts "made by his friend".

I was able to trace his IP to Lithuania. Be forewarned!

The IP Address is: 88.222.22.48
The host name is: 88-222-22-48.meganet.lt

I think the Philippine scam showed Bob's real skills.

Thats friggen lol.....^^^^^ warriors.......

Rso we can talk here like the others as i do not know in how many threads you post

Shaw im Lithuanian my first language not english so think in my country all people like tamoske you think?

- - - Updated - - -

by the way look i offer anything i make anything answer is no. im interested in advises and things by images and not a single word about money. i do not have interest to do sales here or anything like that. i just want to chat and meet new owners and nothing more!

Im guilty that im from same country maybe? that is my bad then.

Last edited:
this guy is not what you think and if you need any info about your tamoske i can provide i live in same town. what did he done for you ? as you hate him so much?

FROM POST'S THAT I READ HE NOT OWN ANYONE OF YOU ANYTHING FOR 5 LONG YEARS HE NOT SELL YOU ANYTHING OR ASK YOUR MONEY. SO WHY YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH AND SING SAME SONG 5 OR MORE YEARS TO A GUY.

Shaw im Lithuanian my first language not english so think in my country all people like tamoske you think?

- - - Updated - - -

by the way look i offer anything i make anything answer is no. im interested in advises and things by images and not a single word about money. i do not have interest to do sales here or anything like that. i just want to chat and meet new owners and nothing more!

Im guilty that im from same country maybe? that is my bad then.

Have you pm'd anyone here, trashing other vendors and then quoting prices for carbon fiber parts?

Thank you RSO 34 for this post. I'm a relatively newer member here so I didn't know about the whole story about this user until I did a search just now.

Sasha, why not post a picture of yourself so we'll know your not Tamoske. Hold a sign that says. I'm not Tamoske with the current date. Seems that's the only way the bashing will stop. I think that's fair.

rso i did not trashed anyone here or anything. if couple guys was searching for parts 2-3 i think i told i can help. but i not asked please pay me money as i not make these things so i have no right to do that. i simply told i can help i know who work with composites and i can ask prices if that help i be glad to help to wanting to have any profit here. if that is the case im sorry i made mistake i simply enjoy images and interesting information for those cars but nothing more.

- - - Updated - - -

David no problem i get back from job and do this write away i do photo with name and date i do not have any issues with that if this what you need. i can even scan my id.

Ruy how i send you anything if i not close of making anything like that and i do not need money for what i do not make.

Back