• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

Nah - it's just a coincidence...

Ok guys, he's promised a picture of himself after he gets off work. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. That picture should be posted by the time most of us wake up tomorrow.

guys so i do not understand you need photo with id with evidences or no? or you just play games and want to blame me for all the bad things that you had in your life?

what about tamoske i can tell from what i have read here and by the way i asked people here who make work with composites so what i know for sure :
that all people here know this story and i know that guy simple not stolen any money - as he got ripped by a person who was co founder and maker of local stuff here : Rolandas Kondrotas who got from him money to finish second gb as first went good so he trusted guy and payed in full what happened guy simple after some time and promises packaged his own goods and run away with couple more guys and money. so i do not want to say someone here is victim or something but guy simply got burned hard by trusting that maker.you ask why he not signed any document's and stuff like that the answer is everything simple if he could this parts prices would run into heaven of taxes out here.so as far as i know he went this way as here almost all people do like that only word trust.
by that when he was kicked like that i heard he went to normal job to recovery that lost and as a simple job you here not make anything magic what about earning i mean. after all what i know from guys here by his portugal friend sended back all the stuff that he owned you guys but was blocked and could not speak of defend himself. Yes that is not acceptable what happened but at least let be honest he things that he owned.
about sos and everything i do not know why he done this as i know this story what i wrote here second side of that coin and bunch of primers that never saw or orderd anything with him but screamed like small porks over and over and that is at least not nice from you.

Running low on funds so you're back at it again, I see. How are Dali parts the worst? I believe Dali "gets" them from Procar. Procar has some of, if not, the best CF parts for the NSX.

no i simple write what i know and what i heard from lot of people here when i done local search. yes im not expert but Dali old part look to Procar thread what they told bout that piece so i simple forwarded that.

He couldn't stand the thought of 2nsx replacing him.....

Im sure tamoske and I will make a great team together.....

See you at the next at the next big bear drive buddy. Please no sudden excuses as to why you can make it.....

i wonder should i bring my turtles collections?

Im sure tamoske and I will make a great team together.....

See you at the next at the next big bear drive buddy. Please no sudden excuses as to why you can make it.....

i wonder should i bring my turtles collections?

about sos and everything i do not know why he done this as i know this story what i wrote here second side of that coin and bunch of primers that never saw or orderd anything with him but screamed like small porks over and over and that is at least not nice from you.

I am conflicted. I just can't decide who is the bigger........

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CbBy4h4Ho_s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So no picture. Well that pretty much confirms it. You wanted to prove your innocence and while others bashed on you over and over. I gave you the opportunity to prove them wrong. But instead you weasel out of posting a pic. You should be ashamed for using Aryton Senna's pic for your avatar. Your not worthy of that. Time to stop posting excuses because their not working for you. You are who you are and should be banned.

- - - Updated - - -

I could not understand even one sentence of this jibberish talk.
guys so i do not understand you need photo with id with evidences or no? or you just play games and want to blame me for all the bad things that you had in your life?

what about tamoske i can tell from what i have read here and by the way i asked people here who make work with composites so what i know for sure :
that all people here know this story and i know that guy simple not stolen any money - as he got ripped by a person who was co founder and maker of local stuff here : Rolandas Kondrotas who got from him money to finish second gb as first went good so he trusted guy and payed in full what happened guy simple after some time and promises packaged his own goods and run away with couple more guys and money. so i do not want to say someone here is victim or something but guy simply got burned hard by trusting that maker.you ask why he not signed any document's and stuff like that the answer is everything simple if he could this parts prices would run into heaven of taxes out here.so as far as i know he went this way as here almost all people do like that only word trust.
by that when he was kicked like that i heard he went to normal job to recovery that lost and as a simple job you here not make anything magic what about earning i mean. after all what i know from guys here by his portugal friend sended back all the stuff that he owned you guys but was blocked and could not speak of defend himself. Yes that is not acceptable what happened but at least let be honest he things that he owned.

lol so every average Lithuanian knows the whole story of tamoske.......he famous humpty..

This makes for some good Friday reading, what a great way to end the work week. I almost forgot how funny the old threads were on this subject.

And thanks DocL for the Warriors movie reference, got a good laugh out of that. That is still one of my favorite movies. I remember seeing it when it first came out in 1979 and still watch it every couple of years since I have the DVD. I guess I will have to watch it again this weekend to see if I can find Bob in the riot scene. I'm sure you looked a lot different then.

It has been so long since I did that movie that looking back at it I just look like the other gang members in the riot. I did get to beat up a cop as part of the action and didn't know at the time whether that would make the cut but they ended up going for more of the overall planned chaos as a backdrop to the main characters. Although set in the Bronx in the movie we actually shot it in Riverside Park. I had hair then, lots of it, and it was longish. Not many blonde gang members so at the time I thought I stood out.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oMLjP2ajXvs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Can You Dig It!? He finally posted a picture of his girlfriend and himself.

Attachments

• good-luck-troll-dolls-movie-film.jpg
    good-luck-troll-dolls-movie-film.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 458
I guess I'm too young, I've not watched or herd of the warrior. Looks like I've got a new movie to add to the gotta watch list.

I didn't know of this tamoske guy either. I'm glad RSO found out the truth.

lol so every average Lithuanian knows the whole story of tamoske.......he famous humpty..

Oh yeah... and they all feel the need to explain and defend him too. All for one and one for all in Lithuania.

3-musketeers_2_large.jpg

RSO 34 and any others: Thank you for saving me the money

Full story:
I paid for a Carbon fiber double din console from NSX1145 (aka S2carbonworks.com, aka SCW Performance) who had them made but then clearcoat went south with a body shop that was supposed to be done.
Everytime I contacted I got the answer "2 more weeks" from January until July. I tried contacting the seller on their own thread on prime thinking they would get updates, which is how I think "Sasha" found the idea to contact contact me.

Sasha:
You contacted me offering to help me get a console- so yes you did reach out to a member without them asking you first
You did offer me to pay only $100 up front to produce a Carbon fiber console through a "friend"
You told me I would be able to pay the rest later once the console was made.
You did send email some pictures of NICELY made carbon fiber center consoles WITHOUT ashtray for $450 and you could make one with ashtray for $550
You did conact me though an email from Mindagaus T - which is Tamoske's name

In this guys defense:
He offered up some references which I contacted and they seems to be real and honest (one named Curtis who actually responded) is in Canada and seems to like the fabrication of the console he received even though he never installed it. This person spoke/typed in perfect english and knew who Mindagaus is but did not mention Tamoske.

Our emails started over a month ago and I was very reluctant to purchase something from someone overseas without any reputation but I was actually close to sending him the money. Luckily, I kept going back and forth with my decision. I just got a refund from S2carbonworks / NSX1145 / SCW Performance after 7+ months. This vendor also says it was not his fault that the body shop screwed him over and he has lost several thousand dollars.

Thanks to RSO 34 monitoring the other thread from SCW Performance Double Din thread , as well as creating this one

You saved me $550 dollars

Last edited:
RSO 34 and any others: Thank you for saving me the money

Full story:
I paid for a Carbon fiber double din console from NSX1145 (aka S2carbonworks.com, aka SCW Performance) who had them made but then clearcoat went south with a body shop that was supposed to be done.
Everytime I contacted I got the answer "2 more weeks" from January until July. I tried contacting the seller on their own thread on prime thinking they would get updates, which is how I think "Sasha" found the idea to contact contact me.

Sasha:
You contacted me offering to help me get a console- so yes you did reach out to a member without them asking you first
You did offer me to pay only $100 up front to produce a Carbon fiber console through a "friend"
You did send email some pictures of NICELY made carbon fiber center consoles WITHOUT ashtray for $450 and you could make one with ashtray for $550

In this guys defense:
He offered up some references which I contacted and they seems to be real and honest (one named Curtis who actually responded) is in Canada and seems to like the fabrication of the console he received even though he never installed it. This person spoke/typed in perfect english and knew who Mindagaus is but did not mention Tamoske.

Our emails started over a month ago and I was very reluctant to purchase something from someone overseas without any reputation but I was actually close to sending him the money. Luckily, I kept going back and forth with my decision. I just got a refund from S2carbonworks / NSX1145 / SCW Performance after 7+ months. This vendor also says it was not his fault that the body shop screwed him over and he has lost several thousand dollars.

Thanks to RSO 34 monitoring the other thread from SCW Performance Double Din thread , as well as creating this one

You saved me $550 dollars

That same thread is how Sasha found me. I was asking about a FRP one and Sasha out of no where PM'd me about a carbon one. I didn't go any further thou. He didn't give me a price.

i done also research yes that is his stuff that he make but that is not kind of scam that you all like kids think, By the way David i can do photo easily but these people are crazy about everything if that bs change anything i can do photo. BY THE WAY I DO NO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HATE PERSON FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS 5 YEARS AGO AND PERSON THAT OWN YOU NOTHING TOTAL 0 GUY THAT WANTED EVERYTHING FROM 0 AND DELAY, IN MY HEAD LIKE IN OTHERS THAT HE SIMPLE HAS PERSONAL THINGS TO BE KICKED NOT ANYTHING OTHER!! YES IM GOING TO STAND FOR HIM EVEN YOU BANN AS I SEE HOW DISHONEST YOU ARE THOSE WHO NEVER SAW ANYTHING FROM HIM OR DEALED AND THOSE TO WHOM HE OWN SIMPLY NOTHING HE EVEN OFFERED YOU SOME $ AS FOR DELAY BUT YOU BETTER PUT SHIT ON HIM TAND SCREAM AND NOT UNDERSTAND HIS SITUATION.
RSO IF HE WAS CHEATER WHY HIM TO SEND STUFF TO PORTUGAL FRIEND TO RETURN PARTS????????? WHY?? BETTER TO LIVE SILENTLY AND NO WORRIES!! YOU OBVIOUSLY IGNORE LOT OF THINGS AND I DARE TO SAY YOU GET PAYED I THINK BY SOMEONE TO HUNT HIM AND PUT SHIT. AS I DONE MY RESEARCH AND I SAW HE GOT EVEN EVIDENCES OF HIPMENTS AND ETC THAT NO ONE OWNED FOR LONG 5 YEARS! SO MAYBE LOOK AT FACTS NOT YOUR AMBITIONS AND STOP PUTTING SHIT ON A PERSON THAT FIXED HIS MISTAKES AND NOT RUN INTO WOODS!

BY THE WAY I LOOKED AND AVATAR IS DIFFERENT YOU PEOPLE BLIND? IT IS SENNA BUT DIFFERENT POSSITION AND ETC. EASIEST WAY TO SCREAM AND SHIT ON OTHER WHO CAN NOT DEFEND HIMSELF.

- - - Updated - - -

Sasha:

YES SIR I DONE THIS THINKING OF HELP NOT TO EARN ANYTHING AS WHAT I READ LOT OF EVEN VENDORS HERE CHEAT LIKE ONE GUY TOLD ME ONE CHEAT ANOTHER BUT LIVE WITH HONEST REPUTATION- THAT IS CRAZY! OR FROM WHAT I ASKED GUY HELP AND RESEARCH SELL CHINESE CRAP ON OTHERS NAME SAYING THEY MADE SOMETHING IN MEANTIME NOT KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT WHAT THEY SELL ONLY THINKING HOW TO GET MORE MORE MONEY!
AS EXAMPLE CODY ONE WHO HAS SOME PROTECTION FROM THREADS I FOUND HERE SOMEHOW DO SHIT BUT LIFE IS GOOD FOR HIM , AND MANY MORE LIKE DALI, LIKE UMBRELLA- MADE IN CHINA, AND TONS OF MORE , NOT MENTION PEOPLE WHO SAY STUFF MADE IN JAPAN BUT IN REAL CHINA FOR FUNNY MONEY AS EXAMPLE 600 AND WHEN THREAD POSTED PRICES GOES TO 2K-3K IS THIS NICE TO FELLOW MEMBERS SAYING IM HELPING TO RIP SO MUCH. AND MUCH MORE THINGS HERE THAT I HAD SEARCH. BUT SOMEHOW ONLY TAMOSKE IS IN FRONT OF LINE BECAUSE HE IS NOT USA CITIZEN BECAUSE HE BANNED AND SHIT CAN BE SPREAD ALL OVER TO GUY WHO CAN NOT DEFEND WHO I DARE TO SAY NOT WORTH HALF OF YOUR 50% BS.

- - - Updated - - -

BY THE WAY YOU NOT HAVE RIGHT TO SHIT ABOUT HIS GIRL THAT NEVER WAS INVOLVED IN ANYTHING AND SHE NOT STRIPPER FROM WHAT I KNOW- SO THAT IS MORE THEN SHADY TO TALK THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW. THE SAME IF I TOLD SOMEONE FROM YOU SERIAL KILLER OR PRISON GUY YOU BE HAPPY WITH THIS STICKER I DOUBT!! TRUST ME I DONE VERY GOOD SEARCH ON HIM AND TONS OF SHIT YOU POST HERE NOT CLOSE TO THE REAL TRUTH, ONE WOOLF SAID SOMETHING AND CROWED LIKE CLOWNS WENT NEAR HIM PUSHING AND BEATING. WHAT I REMEMBER IT WAS IN 5TH CLASS OF SCHOOL AND YOU GUYS TALK AND SHOW YOURSELVE FROM A SIDE THAT GIVE MORE RESPECT TO KICKED GUY THEN YOU. AS LOT OF DO NOT WANT TO SEE REAL FACTS JUST WANT TO AGREE WITH SOMEONE WHO SHOUT LOUDER AND TO BE IN SAME BAND!!

- - - Updated - - -

the same things i found on vendors section PEOPLE MAYBE IT IS THE TIME TO WAKE UP IF YOU DO NOT KNOW NOTHING - THAT TAMSKE NOT OWN NOT A SINGLE THING TO NON OF YOU ALL 5 YEARS SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MORE!!

Last edited:
hah... I just remembered that I got a PM from him in June, after I posted in one of sduffs CF double din threads asking him to make more.

"Hello
my friend do carbon stuff so i can ask if he can do some. if you interested he charged me for new one carbon 2Dinn -450$"

Back