• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

Bob is a multi-talented guy. Lawyer, photographer, comedian, private investigator, race car driver, professional baseball player (yes many of you do not know this, he was #34 for the Mets I think).

Bob if you were a woman I might have been interested. :D

Bob is a multi-talented guy. Lawyer, photographer, comedian, private investigator, race car driver, professional baseball player (yes many of you do not know this, he was #34 for the Mets I think).

Bob if you were a woman I might have been interested. :D

I'm sure he could tuck it for you.

Finkle is Einhorn.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tFL1UXuHJ-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL! Not all Utahns are Mormons! I really like my Sundays available to do yard work and fix my mr2! :tongue:

Dammit

Just when i thought I finally made the big show you had to knock me down. I think the last census showed 14 non-Mormons in Utah and i gotta find one on prime

Go figure......

I'm sure he could tuck it for you.

Finkle is Einhorn.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tFL1UXuHJ-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finkle is not bad looking

This thread continues to make my day. Please never lock this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Not all Utahns are Mormons! I really like my Sundays available to do yard work and fix my mr2! :tongue:

Is it true that every Mormons (or was it Utahns like what you wrote) have a trampoline in their backyard?:biggrin:

I forgot who told me that stereotype.

Is it true that every Mormons (or was it Utahns like what you wrote) have a trampoline in their backyard?:biggrin:

I forgot who told me that stereotype.

I don't think they make trampolines big enough for all their kids to go at once! TO answer your question though, probably. If I was a bettin' man, I would say we have the greatest concentration of polypropylene jumping pads in the States[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, san-serif].[/FONT]

Nice to see Lud is still alive.

Finkle LOL...... Bob can you post both 1.0/2.0 not sure which one is posted here But I remember another version than this one.

are we considered online bullies?

- - - Updated - - -

th.jpg

this is Sasha guys watch out you Dont wanna mess with him I mean her

Guys - I'm not as active on Prime as I have been in the past (still miss NSX ownership and tempted to return once done my MBA this year). That being said, the first thread I click on is this one and man is it ever COMEDY GOLD!

Thanks RSO and Lud for your great investigative work.

Tamoske since you contacted me a few years back I have always wondered what your fate ultimately was...

Tamoske since you contacted me a few years back I have always wondered what your fate ultimately was...

Cameron,
Here is your chance.
you are the only one I know has the means to fly and knows where Lithuania is on the map, meet him in person and you can use my pepper spray and kick his butt for all of us on Prime.:biggrin:
no more fighting using keyboard:frown: virtual words mean nothing....now sign up your next route....get going.....we need real results:wink:
and you know the Prime rule = this thread means jack w/o pictures:smile:

I volunteer you be de man...anyone second?

Last edited:
this is Sasha guys watch out you Dont wanna mess with him I mean her

Thanks, Shawn, for giving me fear of going to sleep and having nightmares. It's like a train wreck, hate looking at it but can't look away.

Ahhhh, Finally made some time to read all of these pages.

Amazing! Indeed we have some Jedi Knights on Prime!
Not to be messed with ..... Thank you for all of the info
and the heads up! I feel safe around here:cheerful:

I have often said, the NSX is the Greatest Car ever built.

I have been a memeber of Prime for 12+ years and after reading every page of this post I have come to the realization,
not only am I blessed with the opportunity to drive the Greatest Car in Automotive History, the group of members who
compile the NSX Community are absolutely incredible! The way in-which the NSX community looks-out for one-another
is freaking remarkable :)

Bob:
To say I was impressed with your research and follow-up responses to tamoske or whomever he is would be an understatment.
Truly: WELL DONE!!! :applouse:

After I attended 2012xpo my eyes were opened as to the phenomenal Family atmosphere that surrounds this community.
This post provided me the ability to realize what a tight-knit group Prime truly is; specifically how you guys are looking-out
for us; (so-to-speak).

Today..... I say unequivocally, I am blessed with the opportunity to drive the Greatest Car ever made and equally, I know
without a doubt, we are blessed with the best community of owners, past and present anyone could possibly ask or hope for. :)

In simple layman's terms, you guys are freaking awesome and I am very proud to be a fellow owner and member. :)

Cheers!!!

I have often said, the NSX is the Greatest Car ever built.

I have been a memeber of Prime for 12+ years and after reading every page of this post I have come to the realization,
not only am I blessed with the opportunity to drive the Greatest Car in Automotive History, the group of members who
compile the NSX Community are absolutely incredible! The way in-which the NSX community looks-out for one-another
is freaking remarkable :)

Bob:
To say I was impressed with your research and follow-up responses to tamoske or whomever he is would be an understatment.
Truly: WELL DONE!!! :applouse:

After I attended 2012xpo my eyes were opened as to the phenomenal Family atmosphere that surrounds this community.
This post provided me the ability to realize what a tight-knit group Prime truly is; specifically how you guys are looking-out
for us; (so-to-speak).

Today..... I say unequivocally, I am blessed with the opportunity to drive the Greatest Car ever made and equally, I know
without a doubt, we are blessed with the best community of owners, past and present anyone could possibly ask or hope for. :)

In simple layman's terms, you guys are freaking awesome and I am very proud to be a fellow owner and member. :)

Cheers!!!
Awesome!

Time to revive this thread because tamoske is contacting our members again privately trying to scam more people. Just as a reminder to all, beware of Lithuanian asshats.......

cant we block the subnetmask for Luthuanian then no more messages from him on the nsxprime server but..

if members post their real email address's in the "parts wanted threads" this could be how he is getting their external email address's

- - - Updated - - -

oh..... I see what RSO is talking about I wanted to post in the other thread but its been closed he could be back heres the link guys THE PLOT THICKENS LOL

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...from-all-Primers!/page2?p=1835831#post1835831

Good job RSO and Lud or DocJohn. :rolleyes: Thanks for having our backs guys.

Last edited:
Back