• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lost churches in New Orleans

Edgemts said:
SO who is being racist?
The person posting the joke?
Or the people with the negative reaction that automatically jump on the its a black thing, or racist thing.
For all you know the woman could have been a rich, korean women that eats chicken day and night.

LIGHTEN UP!

Come on now! Why's it got to be a rich korean woman? :biggrin: And how come everyone assumes Koreans are rich!:tongue:

(this was in a joking manner *hint**hint*)

By the way like someone else who posted before me, I didn't even understand the joke until I learned that there was a chicken joint called Church's.

I personally believe everyone needs to lighten up and stop being so politicaly correct. I think being "PC" = sensitive anal people.

There I said it, so as I put my flame suit on - Flame on people! :biggrin:

NsSeX said:
There I said it, so as I put my flame suit on - Flame on people! :biggrin:

Get ready... here it comes!!!... :biggrin:

9fart-lighter-big-box-med.jpg

As Zantech has said get some prozac!!!!
You are as opinionated as anyone else on this board and you always want to tell someone else to shut up. Post your opinion, but don't try to sensor anyone..

Len...you guys may be right, i went to the doctor today to see about that perscription :)

Sorry if i went overboard with the shut ups...it just seems like this forum sometimes is way over sensitive.

Brett does kick back about 32.8% of his FEMA intake to me though :)

Re: No Taste

Originally Posted by Edgemts
SO who is being racist?
The person posting the joke?
Or the people with the negative reaction that automatically jump on the its a black thing, or racist thing.
For all you know the woman could have been a rich, korean women that eats chicken day and night.

LIGHTEN UP!

me korean. benz and nsx me no drive.... yet.

u know what. this thread makes me depressed. lets just stop.

Back