• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy LoveFab FI-Spec Long Tube Header Group Buy #2

A set of headers coming together now....

1779316_612185475501160_1196491273_n.jpg

1621982_612180528834988_536625303_n.jpg

Cody, it looks like I need to order these. Obviously I have the same setup as what you just took off of Alex ;). When I order online, what else do I need to mention? I am still running the same original header, test pipe, and exhaust system that was on your kit.

Thanks,
Nathan

Cody, it looks like I need to order these. Obviously I have the same setup as what you just took off of Alex ;). When I order online, what else do I need to mention? I am still running the same original header, test pipe, and exhaust system that was on your kit.

Thanks,
Nathan

We have to modify your y pipe, or send you a new one(not cheap). It may be something you wish to try to sell as a package, and upgrade to the current stuff, it's your call. If you choose modification, we need the y pipe shipped to us, so we can alter it to properly fit the headers.

We have to modify your y pipe, or send you a new one(not cheap). It may be something you wish to try to sell as a package, and upgrade to the current stuff, it's your call. If you choose modification, we need the y pipe shipped to us, so we can alter it to properly fit the headers.

So, if I send you my y-pipe you can alter it to fit the new headers. Gotcha. Or your saying that I sell my current headers and y-pipe and just purchase your new headers and y-pipe directly, right?

At the moment timing is my current issue. So, if I call and submit payment in full prior to 03/01, but dont get the y-pipe up until after that, then we are still good with the GB price, correct?

Perfect, let me find out when my AEM tune is done. My car has been cursed lately, as your know ;) The O2 sensor went out on the wideband after we put it back on the dyno for the third time. But, I will get the order in by the deadline to get that great GB price!!

Thanks for the quick response.

hey guys, I've been talking with several of you regarding header orders. Get your orders in by tomorrow night for the GB pricing. Custom orders, call the shop so we can process those as well. As it sits, we've been without out fabricator for two weeks, but he returns this weekend to start catching back up. Jeff's headers need finishing, and we have one more confirmed set directly after his. So, we shouldn't be more than a few weeks out overall.

Hey everyone. Headers are being completed now, and are beginning to ship. We are shipping in the same order that the orders were received. Just updating really quick here, as it's been all hands on deck wrapping up some builds at the shop and communication, as well as fabwork has been a little delayed.

I have these headers installed.

They sound rude...!!!

You can see them from under the car, on mine anyway and look badass!!

Might be in my head but throttle response seems better, i have gone from Cantrell headers.

Back