• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab Review

After allot of research and many emails back and forth with many vendors regarding the installation of a Turbo kit. I finally made a decision to let LoveFab install their Stage 2 Turbo Kit on my 91 NSX. Cody was quick to answer all emails and questions that I had about the kit and possible HP goals I had with my car. After dropping my car off on a Saturday, Cody already contacted me on Monday, letting me know the progress of the car. Through the whole process, Cody sent pics of the progress and also fixed a couple issues that I didn't know about.
After getting the call that my NSX was ready to be picked up, my wife and I made the 5 hr trek to Michigan to get it. I was nervous upon pick up, after a 5 hr trip, that it wouldn't have the stock drivability or it would die when the A/C was turned on etc. All things that have happened to me in the past with other FI cars I have owned. Luckily, this time everything was absolutely perfect!
I can't explain the joy and feeling I had when I hit the throttle and felt the new power. I could not get over the exhaust note and the sound of the Turbo spooling up. My car drives like stock, with the addition of 423 rwhp. I can't say thank you enough to Cody and Frank for the great customer service and making us feel like family. LoveFab is no joke, if anyone is even considering a Turbo, you need to look no further. LoveFab Turbo kits are built with quality materials and components. Add Cody's custom tuning and the end result is a daily drivable 400+hp Street Monster!

Back