• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lovefab strike again...

sounds like a small business owner that sloppily burns thru all the cash and needs fresh projects (income) to pay off the previous jobs; sadly the musical chairs method of running a small business happens unbelievably often. good luck OP

these guys who run small businesses like this typically go out of business in a few years but not without burning several customers along the way. This same story happens across multiple industries and the story is always the same.

these guys who run small businesses like this typically go out of business in a few years but not without burning several customers along the way. This same story happens across multiple industries and the story is always the same.

True but not for certain. Sometimes those guys or individuals just reform into another industry or rather the same but another name. Not saying this is the case but lovefab, affinity aero, and that hyper car that had a go fund me page recently are all linked.

ugh, with all this income + business, yet are still asking for more money??

not a single doubt on my mind that the goFundMe income for the vendor will be helping pay off projects and parts that have been previously promised to fully paid customers.

True but not for certain. Sometimes those guys or individuals just reform into another industry or rather the same but another name. Not saying this is the case but lovefab, affinity aero, and that hyper car that had a go fund me page recently are all linked.

That cracks me up. I would never send my car to a shop that has a go fund me account.

Glad I found this thread on loveFab and another on Stmpo. I was going to buy a coolant tank replacement and was going with one of these company's. Just ordered the black nsx r silicon cover through The nsx shop...

I know of 2 nightmare stories about LoveFab. First built took 20 months, an engine blow out, and a few phone calls to a lawyer. Second built took over a year and more time on the phone with lawyers. Both cars drive now because there were eventually shipped to other shops, both owners are registered on Prime but have just a few posts and choose not to talk about it publicly.

I know of 2 nightmare stories about LoveFab. First built took 20 months, an engine blow out, and a few phone calls to a lawyer. Second built took over a year and more time on the phone with lawyers. Both cars drive now because there were eventually shipped to other shops, both owners are registered on Prime but have just a few posts and choose not to talk about it publicly.

Very sad. There's a local here that paid for his turbo kit in full. Very nice guy and has been very patient. Kit was supposed to be delivered in April I believe. Of course we know that it's still not delivered yet.

It's ashamed that most the time people are quite because the vendor has their money and or car. If they are vocal about the situation their car is sabataged like NA1MT's car when he finally got it back. Ron was very vocal and it bit him and set him back yet another 20-25k and years of time down rebuilding things.

Very sad. There's a local here that paid for his turbo kit in full. Very nice guy and has been very patient. Kit was supposed to be delivered in April I believe. Of course we know that it's still not delivered yet.

I know of another owner waiting for his paid in full turbo kit, for at least 7 months now.... really... this Cody guy should write a book on how to blow up a business reputation...

He's active on the FB page why don't some of the people concerned take it up there, it seems because he is a long term member and treated some people correct no one wants to cause a fuss yet people are still being ripped, I don't get it?

He told me last month he was shooting for this month. He hasn't replied to the last two messages I've sent. I might just take it to small claims.

I try to post and warn people of others experiences without sounded to harsh. In reality though people should run.

I'm blocked by Cody on Facebook which I believe is due to my comments and his business analysis and critisism of the now up for sale Enviate Hypercar. Which I may add was almost double the asking price a month ago and now at 90k obo.

I hope he dumps those ventures and sells the failed business and gets everyone their parts. I'm sure he'll come around eventually but don't keep collecting money to fund a failing, cash hemerging business venture and keep your loyal people waiting.

I just don't understand why people don't out him after they get things settled. I can understand if he has your car or money. Maybe now that his hyper car is now done he'll be able to run his business correctly. I think we can all agree his car got most people's money which is why he couldn't ever produce paid for items in a timely manor.

Cody is a complete joke.......if anyone on here gives him their money at this point they deserve whatever they get......or rather don't get. Search around on the s2k and Genesis forums....he pulled the same nonsense over there. He just keeps finding a new audience to steal from until they figure out what his game is and then he moves on and reinvents himself elsewhere.

I'm somewhat amused when someone says that members should help through negative feedback. That seems lazy when a simple search of buyer and seller experiences turns up plenty of info and in detail to base decisions from:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1870506

Whether or not you see value in it, it is one of six tidbits of information about a user, prominently displayed for every other user to see, for every post. To me, it provides a small glimpse of someone's character whenever they write something, that I can use to ascertain whether or not I should put any faith in it.

So... I read on one of the fb groups today, from Cody himself that Lovefab is shutting down. The man himself says he will do right by all the outstanding customers and orders. While I'm hoping that's true, I think those of you that have outstanding issues with Lovefab should be pro-active and contact him to settle things before it's too late.

I would have to say he would be better off as someone else employee....not as the business owner.

I would have to say he would be better off as someone else employee....not as the business owner.
Or stop building racecars with other peoples money until business is strong enough to fund toys and move forward with a solid reputation

Back