• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Low and Wide...

Perhaps we are all scared of this:

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_r6ltUgtFWI&hl=en_US&fs=1?border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_r6ltUgtFWI&hl=en_US&fs=1?border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

I forgot, 18yo-24yo = RICER, 24yo-40yo = ""TUNNER"" :biggrin:

Perhaps we are all scared of this:

I forgot, 18yo-24yo = RICER, 24yo-40yo = ""TUNER"" :tongue:

I was 21 when I first purchased my NSX and have owned if for the past 3 years and I haven't riced it out a bit so "18yo-24yo = RICER" doesn't equal RICER in "some cases". lol :biggrin:

Last edited:
I was 21 when I first purchased my NSX and have owned if for the past 3 years and I haven't riced it out a bit so "18yo-24yo = RICER" doesn't equal RICER in some cases.

It's a Joke, I am 33 and I am NOT "TUNER" although I have done everything possible on my car LOL .. it's a joke!

Last edited:
This board and most of it's members are conservative, including yourself apparently. "Most of these folks that own these cars care about the cars performance and will not screw it up just to impress the ricer crowd." So you are telling me that the current HellaFlush scene is consider ricer including all the VIP cars, stretched out 350's and G35's? Gimme a break. You've seen one NSX, you've literally seen them all. If anything, I can appreciate shane's thread, yeah, his wheels are kinda whack (Too aggressive), but heck it's a "test fit." I give him props for his major contribution to ClubLexus and now, his contribution to NSXprime so relax yo! Lol..

Yes stretched out tires on 350s and G35s is considered rice and looks like crap and so will an NSX.

Its called VIP.

Rice is not VIP.

A rose by any other name still smells like crap. I'm sorry I don't mean to be harsh but between donks, vip, and riced out cars I've come to the conclusion that the majority of our society has no good taste in cars anymore.

lets hope square wheels don't become the next fad,talk about NVH:tongue:

i cant wait to kill the performance and functionality of this car!

As long you are happy, that is all it matters! .... can't wait to see another NSX bite the dust, so mine keeps its value stable, and that, makes me very happy :)

Oscar

if you wanted to keep the value of your money .... DON'T BUY A CAR!

I didn't say a car is an investment, I said that the less shot nsx's, the more rare non-shot nsx's, making the value, better.

LOL!! Funny cats. Forget the square wheels, I'm concerned moreso about all the square heads up in this thread. I know our cars were conceived in the 90's, but y'all do realize that this is 2010. Stance > Function

Too funny....

Omega1 is quickly reaching legendary poster/troll status.

LOL!! Funny cats. Forget the square wheels, I'm concerned moreso about all the square heads up in this thread. I know our cars were conceived in the 90's, but y'all do realize that this is 2010. Stance > Function

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

This thread gives me a headache...

Please sell your NSX and go do your mad tyte VIP stylez hella flush yo fad on something else.

I was fine when this whole fad was restricted to Volkswagens and luxury cars... This really serves no purpose on sports cars. I have absolutely zero understanding on why anyone would want to make a car drive worse than stock solely to "look tyte yo."

My two cents. I need some aspirin now.

CLOSE THREAD!! and no i am not gonna sell the car... i am gonna F@#$ it up first. :biggrin:

Shane

Just build the car to your suit. Not everyone is going to like what you do to your own ride. If you want to expand and put a super overly aggressive wheel on there then do so.

=g=

Build it the way you want. Your car... your money. I love aggressive wheel setups, but I dont think a 12" wide rim with a 205 tire stretched on it looks good, especially when the wheel sticks out an inch past the fender, but thats just me...

I'm going to start a whole new fad,small bicycle tires on a car rim..like 10-15 of them all squeezed onto a 10 inch wheel......how baller is that?

Back