• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lowrider NSX at the 2000 SEMA Show

Jim

Experienced Member
Now I think I've seen it all!

pix.asp

Well, I tried to help post the picture in here instead of having to click on the link, but was unsuccessful. So since I cant delete this post I will just offer comment:

That is the lamest thing I have ever seen intentionally done to an NSX.

Makes me sick looking at it. It like some one just sat on it. Look at the slant on the tires. Do you think you can even drive the thing?

I agree with everyone here. I think older cars and trucks make good low riders, mainly because they aren't sporty to begin with. But the NSX is a sports car and having it that low is just basically STUPID! Takes all the sport out of it. I'm sure its air bagged so they can raise it up drive it but I don't know what kind of performance air bags will give a car. But I'm sure they aren't designed for performance driving! AND IT DOESN'T EVEN SIT LEVEL! It makes me mad that someone would take a car like the NSX and do that! I guess its their car so do what you want.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 07 November 2000).]

LUD......Please remove this blatant display of bad taste from such a great web site.

Thanks.

-Dr. Lane

Back