• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MA - August 9th - Thursday Cruise Night

Based upon the feedback from the poll, August 9th is the night that worked for the most people. Let's see how many NSXs we can get to attend. What I'd like to do is have everyone meet up down the road at 6PM so we can all arrive at the event together and be parked next to each other.

Meet in the parking lot of the 99 Restaurant at 333 Littleton Rd. (Route 110) Westford, MA. prior to 6PM. After that, you should head directly to the event at Kimball Farms, which is located at 400 Littleton Rd. (Route 110), Westford, MA.

How do I get there?

http://www.kimballfarm.com/pop/directions.htm

What is cruise night?

http://www.kimballfarm.com/event.html

Keep in mind this is a weather permitting event. It should be fun with the NSXs bringing something to the table that is very different from most of the other cars there, as well as live music, BBQ, and home made ice cream.

Last edited:
Confirmed Attending:

1. Liquid
2. lunchman
3. mynsx77
4. TURBO2GO
5. Keeper (Red Elise)
6. Hiro (Yellow Elise)
7. Began (Red Esprit)
8. KenjiMR
9. Jeff (Red Esprit)

Last edited:
I think the HP LKG facility's parking lot has chains across the lot entrances on Rte 110 (I'll check tonite as I drive by). When I met up with the Miata folks a few weeks back, we convened at the 99 Restaurant which is north on 110. Just a suggestion.

I plan on attending.

Well if that is the case then we will definitely adjust the meeting place. Let us know.

I will b there

1. Liquid
2. lunchman
3. mynsx77
4.Turbo2go

How many hours is that from philly?

It's a significant haul, but if you want to crash somewhere in MA, PM me. According to Google maps, from Philadelphia to Westford, MA it is:

307 mi – about 5 hours 27 mins

Drove past the HP LKG facility this evening - gates are locked on Rte 110, so there's no way into the parking lot.

I actually now work in Westford MA (Juniper Networks), you think I could tag along for dinner or something? I'm NSXless right now.

Yes, of course. Meet us at the 99 and you can ride with one of us the 1/2 mile to the event.

I actually now work in Westford MA (Juniper Networks), you think I could tag along for dinner or something? I'm NSXless right now.

you can come with me but on the remote chance my car is parked at the show and some babes come by to look at it, you tell them "it belongs to my boss there, he is a player for the Brazilian national soccer team, I am just here to watch his car for him. Do you want his autograph?". If they are ugly you can tell them the car is yours.

Would be a shame if there were more Lotuses than NSX's at our own event. :eek:

I'd recommend we meet around 5:15 - 5:30 at the 99. Two weeks ago I arrived around 6 and the field was 3/4 full. A coworker drove by last week at 6:00 and cars were being turned away from the field. I'd hate for us to get there and not be able to get in.

On the off chance that happens, do you want to head over to the Kimball Farm in Carlisle? Nice drive, not too far, and probably better than going back to the 99 parking lot.

That's a good alternate plan, although I've never been to the cruise night and would like to see all of the cars there. Maybe we can head over there at 5:45? We have to give folks time to get up that way from wherever they work.

The weather looks awesome.

Guys I hate to say this, but I may not make it. I have a busienss appointment I cannot change that may run late. I will try my best...

hmmm, I might not make it either I have to change my break cylinder, I odered it, if luckly i can change tomorow and be there, but if the parts not arrive tomorrow, i am not able to be there, I will try:confused:

We're having some discussion around meeting earlier as well. Another person said they've seen cars turned away early and I just called Kimball Farm and they suggest getting there by 5pm. I'll post whatever we wind up doing, but wanted to keep people here in the loop.

Back