• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marga Hills Collection

Wanted to see a collection of NSX owner's with Marga Hills modifications as I have altered my plans and decided to go with their kit. There are a limited amount of online pics available and I just wanted to see what could be brought together by prime members who have installed Marga Hills kits.

mackash said:
Do just the side skirts count? :biggrin:

Yeah anything! IMO the Marga Hills body parts are some of the few that actually accent the exoticness of the NSX without ruining anything.

Stunner said:
Yeah anything! IMO the Marga Hills body parts are some of the few that actually accent the exoticness of the NSX without ruining anything.

Many would say that is a matter of opinion....lol. Tell me what photos you have seen so far and I will see what pics I can dig up. Also I hope you know about the fitment issues reguarding some of the past marga hills parts. Sndsoul is one member who is extremly familiar with the marga hills line as is Chris and Seth from SOS.

You may wish to also consider the Cantrell GT Series. The lines are smooth and organic like Marga Hills. The fitment and quality is much better. The Cantrell Studios parts are the only composite panels for the NSX that use aluminum bracketry that allows the panels to secure to the factory bolting locations (other panels require drilling into the car).

Cheers,
-- Chris

gtseries_450.jpg

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Many would say that is a matter of opinion....lol. Tell me what photos you have seen so far and I will see what pics I can dig up. Also I hope you know about the fitment issues reguarding some of the past marga hills parts. Sndsoul is one member who is extremly familiar with the marga hills line as is Chris and Seth from SOS.

Just the typical ones from SOS, and the Marga Hills site. I very rarely see other shots of owners cars with Marga Hills kits.

Chris@SoS said:
You may wish to also consider the Cantrell GT Series. The lines are smooth and organic like Marga Hills. The fitment and quality is much better. The Cantrell Studios parts are the only composite panels for the NSX that use aluminum bracketry that allows the panels to secure to the factory bolting locations (other panels require drilling into the car).

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris,

I love the look of the Cantrell GT Series.. Is it only available as a wide body kit? Will just the side panels and perhaps some other style front lip along with the 2002 rear valence work?

I'm just not interested in a full wide body kit but I do like the subtle changes that new rockers, front lip and 02 valence would make. :)

Sorry for the highjack.

SNDSOUL said:
4291100_0368-med.JPG

MH bumper, headlights, sideskirts, front and rear fenders all in carbonfiber. Headlight kit is for sale here

SNDSOUL was the headlight kit difficult to install and do you not have the lexan covers in that picture? Did you have any fitment issues with your kit as well?

Stunner said:
SNDSOUL was the headlight kit difficult to install and do you not have the lexan covers in that picture? Did you have any fitment issues with your kit as well?
The headlight kit was pretty straight forward, about 3-4 hours of work. It is the updated mold so the fitment is nice. I have everything you see in the pic, plus the molds to make more kits and the molds to make the lexan covers that arent on the car in the pic.

The GT series uses the same quarter and rocker panels as the JGTC. Only the fenders and bumper is different. You can do just the bumper, and add the front fenders as an option. The rockers do not work with the factory rear quarter panels (if you look at the photos you can see where the quarter and rockers meet are much wider than stock). I think an ideal package would be:

Cantrell GT Front Bumper
(optional) Cantrell GT Front Fenders
Rocker Panels designed by Stacy (see Vendor's forum) - we will be picking these up shortly
2002 rear valence.

Parts are elegant and keep true to the stock lines. Everything fits like factory unlike most aftermarket panels.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Griffen said:
Chris,

I love the look of the Cantrell GT Series.. Is it only available as a wide body kit? Will just the side panels and perhaps some other style front lip along with the 2002 rear valence work?

I'm just not interested in a full wide body kit but I do like the subtle changes that new rockers, front lip and 02 valence would make. :)

Sorry for the highjack.

Back