• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Mark as read" not working

"Mark as read" not working

Hi Lud,since yesterday when i mark a forum "as read", it immediatly remove the bold of the threads i didn't see, but when i go back and later return to it, those threads are stillbold (unread) as if i didn't mark them up as read.I tried on 2 different computers, Win 7 with chrome and IE and in a WIN 10 with different chrome and Edge.Thanks,Nuno

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,well... more glitchs:1 - the CR i enter to make empty lines aren't processed and everything shows in one line...2 - Either in Quick Reply and Advanced, the formatting icons/buttons are missing... and evenusing keyboard shortcuts (CTRL-B for bold) aren't working also.Weird stuff...Thanks,Nuno

Update:the CR (enters) glitch is only in "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing"on the "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls" it shows the CR (enters) just finethere are no icons of any kind, formatting or whatever, in either editing modes.Thanks,Nuno

Back