• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mark Johnson (Dali Racing)

I ordered the 02 nsx-r center caps on Wednesday from Mark, and within 15 mins I had a tracking number, parts arrived to me on Friday as promised. Mark thanks again for a great job. Look forward to more orders. Frank

Mark has been giving me great service for some time now. His prices are great! He is always searching for those 'hard to find' parts for both me and my other NSX buddies. He has spent numerous hours of his personal time showing me interesting parts and answering my never-ending questions... and still he's able to finish development of an NSX Supercharger kit, set-up track events, and provide enormously valuable leads.

Mark is the man!! ships my stuff to canada, and always has answers for my questions- Very prompt- couldn't ask for a better person to buy goodies from!!

I had no problems with Mark either.

Mark's been precise with his shipping and tracking. Within minutes i have a tracking number and things come when he says they are.

I've purchased four times from Mark and I've appreciated and enjoyed the humour and service.

He knows his stuff and is quick to respond. As an added service, he has checked multiple delivery methods, priced them out and made recommendations on delivery time versus cost.

Highly recommend dealing with Mark. TC

MJ is the man! I have spent well over 10k with him without any problems. He has been GREAT over the past 5 years in helping me build my NSX. :biggrin:

Just purchased some stuff the other night, got them in the mail today (Type-r Wheel caps :biggrin: :biggrin:

My first order with Mark went smoothly, and his responses to my emails were helpful and full of humor.

Now I have an issue that I need resolved and haven't heard a reply in two weeks. Still I can honestly say that I look foward to doing business with him very soon as long as this current problem is solved.

Mark, if by chance something is wrong with your email and you read this please contact me. Thanks-

Clarence-
[email protected]
voicemail: 703.863.6663

Ordered a set of nsx-r suspension from Mark, yesterday. Funds were in his account at 8:00 east coast time. I had tracking numbers by 1:00 our time. Mark, thanks again for the fast and quick service with no hidden cost's. Frank

I don't know if I would buy anything from him again. I had a problem a few months ago and it took alot of pressuring to get my money back to include taking him to small claims court. After a fellow nsxprime member told me that I could safely order items from him via COD I did. But the item never showed and the emails I sent him went unanswered. I did however recieve an invitation to some sort of track event meeting? Kind of funny that he would invite someone he tried to rip off. SOS on the other hand is very informative and keeps me up to date on everything. I pay a little extra but I know its safe. Love and trust SOS.

Another positive review for M.J. / DALI:

I ordered some goodies from his website late Tuesday evening, and he quickly responded with a polite, professional email confirming the parts were in stock. The first thing next morning, I was provided with the shipping tracking numbers.

I look forward to future orders with him!

Dave

Earlier in the month, I ordered a Type R front swaybar, GReddy strutbar, Dave's Short Shifter, UNI filter cleaning kit and a few oem parts. I emailed him with my list w/ request for shipping, prices and inventory. He responds back FAST with exactly what I requested. Prices for the OEM stuff is as good as anyone and fast. So that made me order EVERYTHING from Dali. So everything is in stock except a couple OEM parts. I pay for my bill. Dali ships out ALL my instock parts to me immediately by DHL. He receives my OEM parts and realizes it's the wrong parts. But since Dali and I review with each other EXACTLY what I want and EXACTLY what he orders for me, his supplier was at fault. Dali quickly fixed the problem, and sent me the rest of my order. PERFECT transaction. Thank you for being on the ball the whole time with my order!

Thanks MJ for the PERFECT service! I'll definitely be a returning loyal customer!

Back