• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 20-22 NSXCA Midwest Spring Fling 2006

plumcraezy said:
... on winning the ultimate NSX book...
After the wonderful event this weekend, and meeting the great people that attended, what I learned most about myself is that I can probably read faster than I can drive, so the book is much appreciated.:biggrin:

Special thanks goes to Rae, Dave, John, Phil, Chuck and especially Ken Sax for making my first track experience (and I hope every one else's too) exciting, informative, and most of all safe. I'm looking forward to many more events; reserve a spot for me at the back of the grid. me->:eek: :biggrin:<-Rae

comquat1 said:
was there no one there? it seems like there arent many cars....

It was a fairly light day at the track, although a good NSX turnout. I'd say there were about 8-9 NSXs in attendance. There were only like 6 cars total in the intermediate group, which made for real nice track sessions.

Last edited:
BrianK,

you need one more post for 2,000!! :smile:

Dangit, i wanted to do that event so bad..... but I was in the midst of 1. being broke... and 2. searching for a rental cuz i sold my house on monday.... I hope i can make the fall unofficial nsx track day.... Unless I'm building my house on that day I think I can make it.

Someone at the event asked me about how to replace the shift knob, but I forget who it was. (Sorry!) You'll find the instructions in the NSX FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions), which you can access by clicking on the word FAQ in the red bar at the top of this web page that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

Then click on Do It Yourself, and then click on Removing And Installing A Shift Knob.

nsxtasy said:
Someone at the event asked me about how to replace the shift knob, but I forget who it was.

I think it was Phil.

Back