• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

McDork's Silver NSX-R inspired.

I heard about you car from Brian @ Source 1 while I was building my car. So when I saw the pics and I was like :eek:. A car like yours inspired my build and so many others too. So so nice!

I understand he is already nominated but these are all new photos and should be on the thread. Guys are going to vote based on photos.

:smile:TURBO2GO, I just can't do it. For some people cars are art and I don't think art should be judged. Most of the cars in that thread are modified to the owner's particular taste and I don't feel comfortable judging peoples self expression. I don't post very much, but I have made it a point not to make any positive or negative comments about peoples cars because I don't want anyone to feel left out. I'm a huge fan of most of the cars on this site or any of the NSXs that I have ever seen. However, I'm a bigger fan of those who work to make their cars into what they want, whether others like it or not.

Wow, I must be getting soft in my middle age.
It is humbling to know that my car was nominated though. I appreciate it greatly. So, thanks myw. You need to pick up a car and get to work.:smile:

I heard about you car from Brian @ Source 1 while I was building my car. So when I saw the pics and I was like :eek:. A car like yours inspired my build and so many others too. So so nice!

Stormrider, you definitely have built an absolutely phenomenal machine and I really like your style. I also think you had the right people do it, as Brian and all of his guys have a passion for these cars that can only be matched by their talent. Thank you for such a thoughtful compliment, but I think you were well on your way before Brian saw my car. I wish I would have made it down to Source1 to check it out, before it made it's way down south.

Shortly, I think I'm going to get off my a$$ and do a proper build thread as most of my threads are sort of scattered.

Thank you for your nice and kind comments about my car. Honesty is the best policy. I still think your car is awesome and very inspirational. I agree what you say about how people build their car and fan of those who work to make their cars into what they want, whether others like it or not.
I love and enjoy so much reading your new build thread.

BTW beautiful kids you got there.:wink: You are a very lucky lucky man.

P1030281.jpg

P1030282.jpg

P1030278.jpg

P1030285.jpg

P1030286.jpg

P1030289.jpg

P1030296.jpg

P1030298.jpg

P1030301.jpg

clean and mean, although personally i think your HREs suited the car more.

maybe due to the simple single spoked cleaner wheels; which goes well with the uber clean nature of your car.

keep the pictures coming!

BLITZ!!!! Nice... Looks great.

big claps for the Blitz type 03......:smile:

I love this car. So clean.

I like the smoked tails. Looks stealth. Some people complain about the design of the tails dating the car, I think this is a great solution. Goes with the wing well too.

I'm not opposed to red caliper look. Calipers are a personal preference, as long as they're "finished" its hard to go wrong....

Beautiful.

clean and mean, although personally i think your HREs suited the car more.

maybe due to the simple single spoked cleaner wheels; which goes well with the uber clean nature of your car.

keep the pictures coming!
Thanks man. No worries about the HREs, I still have them. They just need some new tires.:smile:

BLITZ!!!! Nice... Looks great.
Thanks Dave. If I hadn't bought these a few months ago I would have joined your group buy.

big claps for the Blitz type 03......
Thanks Doc!

I love this car. So clean.

I like the smoked tails. Looks stealth. Some people complain about the design of the tails dating the car, I think this is a great solution. Goes with the wing well too.

I'm not opposed to red caliper look. Calipers are a personal preference, as long as they're "finished" its hard to go wrong....

Beautiful.
Thank you for the input. I still like the smoked tails. It's not for everyone, but it's not that dark. I honestly don't think it looks that far off from stock. However, I'm glad I moved on from the red calipers though.
Thanks again.

Beautiful car man. What vinyl did you use for the top?

Mike
Thanks Mike I'm a big fan of your car as well. I don't know what type of vinyl was used. The shop that did it wraps a number of Indy cars. I can try to dig up there info and give them a call if you like. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Mike I'm a big fan of your car as well. I don't know what type of vinyl was used. The shop that did it wraps a number of Indy cars. I can try to dig up there info and give them a call if you like. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Chris

Hey Thanks Chris, IF i ever get done it might be ok :redface:. I for one wouldn't tell you to change anything. You have done a great job with her :cool::cool:.

Oh, and one more!! :cool:

Yes please if not too much trouble, i'm planning to do the same thing.
Mike

what happened to the blitz?

Looks great. Any issues ever without side markers?

Love the no side markers. It just makes it look so much cleaner

Got to love how this person got rid of the side markers and even the keyholes. I wonder if he can delete some more stuff. The little gas door on the back fender? Ooo and maybe the round circles on the front bumper that gain access to bolts to take the bumper off?

Back