• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Me vs 430

Street racing = very bad. But what are the statistics for talking on a cell phone and causing a major accident. Probably way higher. Just not as glamorous. Don't beat yourself up too much, we all make dumb decisions....it's whether or not you chose to learn something from them that counts. Sounds like you learned your lesson...save it for the track next time.
Thanks for the interesting story!

Whats with this super PC stuff about never street race...:rolleyes:

I think he means Politically Correct, lol. Sorry man, I just had to bump that because I thought it was really neat to hear about that from some like yourself. Boy did I just cause chaos over ooooold shyt! :biggrin:

I thought that would of happened haha. Funny how almost NO ONE reads the stupid dates lol.

Hey, even old guys like me can sometimes get silly.

I remember when I got out of my car, the very "young" policeman looked me up and down and said in a shame on you tone: "YOU... should know better."
He was surprised to see someone, old enough to be his Dad, prying his sheepish fat self out of this nasty little car.

He was surprised, I was surprised I walked, and a fast shifting, silver Ferrari 360 F-1 Coupe w/Tubi got a surprise too:biggrin: from a old fool who didn't know his 1996 NSX was the slowest of the slow.

Guess I better bone up on my magazine times and learn my place.:tongue:

Anyway here we are, two years later, and no more stupid incidents for me.:cool: AMEN.

Hey, even old guys like me can sometimes get silly.

I remember when I got out of my car, the very "young" policeman looked me up and down and said in a shame on you tone: "YOU... should know better."
He was surprised to see someone, old enough to be his Dad, prying his sheepish fat self out of this nasty little car.

He was surprised, I was surprised I walked, and a fast shifting, silver Ferrari 360 F-1 Coupe w/Tubi got a surprise too:biggrin: from a old fool who didn't know his 1996 NSX was the slowest of the slow.

Guess I better bone up on my magazine times and learn my place.:tongue:

Anyway here we are, two years later, and no more stupid incidents for me.:cool: AMEN.

Even with the newer power adder on top of the motor Joe?? :wink:

It's the perfect time to try it again :cool:

jk:smile:

Wow, nice kill!
icon14.gif

"I'm just not mature enough."

# In 2001, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that police listed street racing as a factor in 135 fatal crashes. The total was up from 72 street-racing-related fatalities reported in 2000.

in other news...165,000 people died of various causes around the world TODAY.

Back