• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mechanic in Markham

Hi everyone,

New to this forum and was hoping to get some advice... I'm thinking of purchasing an NSX from the U.S, and want to find out if anyone knows a good mechanic in Markham that knows about these cars that I can trust to look it over once it arrives.....thank you in advance to everyone that replies...

Last edited:
Nothing in Markham I would trust or endorse. These are not your normal Civics, S2000s, Type Rs. I just can't bring myself to let anyone else work on mine except NSX trained techs from our sponsoring dealer in Oakville and Erin Mills Mississauga. But that's just me. Our club gets 20% discounts on parts and labour so that offset much of the higher rates.

Hi everyone, also new here and have the same question, but I don't want to go to an Acura dealer.

Can anyone recommend an independent mechanic that specializes in the NSX?

Thanks

I have taken my Maserati to them and done tire changes, wheel alignments, suspension checks and validation. Ligh bulb changes.
No engine stuff.

But I have seem many AP2 S2000 and NSX there from time to time.

http://www.speedstar.com/
- on there site I see the NSX supported

ask for Albert and tell him Saturn sent you...maybe give you a discount.

ps: I cant endorse their work in regards to NSX but they fully support AP2 S2000 race teams

Last edited:
^^seconded about Speedstar. Albert used to own one, and works on more than a few NSX. Nothing against Rob, who's a great guy but OP asked for a NSX tech in Markham and this fits the bill.

Relax guys, its not made of glass.

^^seconded about Speedstar. Albert used to own one, and works on more than a few NSX. Nothing against Rob, who's a great guy but OP asked for a NSX tech in Markham and this fits the bill.

Relax guys, its not made of glass.

Thanks everyone....I actually had to get a pre-inspection completed on my car for insurance and it was in the same plaza as Speedstar so I went in and spoke to Albert for a while - great guy and knows alot about the car...

Still I'm looking for a black on black nsx but the seach is frick'in hard here in Markham! lol
If anyone comes across one please let me know...

Back